• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Chicago and we have 6 malls with at least 3-4 stores in each that get most mikes....most of the time more than 3-4 stores...they all run bogus raffles. Luckily I end up getting the banned 1s for retail through a friend. I had a terrible experience with in store raffles...it's sad that they waste people time just to rig the entire raffle...

So I'm taking my chances with these on snkrs or other online spots.
That's sadly the reality of it bro, unless you're one of the worker's "boys" or want to pay backdoor fees you most likely won't be able to cop anticipated sneakers.

If these companies truly wanted to fight off bots and crooked workers then every one of them would've made a online area-based reservation system for their local consumers and SNKRS app of their own for the online users. SNKRS is pretty much the only fair way to checkout to buy a shoe. To tell the truth these companies don't care, to them a sell is a sell doesn't matter who it gets sold to and how it does.

These joints are illmatic. Haven't copped a pair of 1s since the Max Oranges so these are a must. Hoping it's not too hectic out in NY for em. 
:smokin i need to stop playing around and buy the max oranges before they disappear

If they were concerned about bots, they would have a captcha before the consumer inputs their size. Sites get their money regardless of who buys them so why should they care?

@lethalfuse, I feel that. I haven't been as active in coping kicks in the last few years because of unstable finances and whatnot, but I've always kept my ears on the streets. The resellers and hypebeasts are bound to jump on these, I'm just hoping that it's relatively easier to get these than the original SBB's. Def not trying to pay resell on these either so I'll def have to do my research for NY shops getting them. Preciate the heads up. 

@jaylaw15  great pair of kicks! I regret getting rid of mine, but they were extremely comfortable and a super underrated color way 

A few of our finest Ls are ready to be given away
laugh.gif

Wasn't feeling these at first, thought they were bright white. But the sail color with the cream actually makes me wanna cop. Hoping for same quality as my SBB 1.0 pair

Wasn't feeling these at first, thought they were bright white. But the sail color with the cream actually makes me wanna cop. Hoping for same quality as my SBB 1.0 pair

Guy in footlocker told me it's better quality than SBB 1

My local spot where Incopped the Banneds from are not getting these. I guess I'm stuck with online spots now.

ill enter at the two closest malls to me and online work. not going to go all out like i did with the breds 0/30 and 2/2 online manually lmao

Last edited:
Nike pictures for both lead me to believe these new sbb do not measure up to the original although it'll still be good.

manually?

For me they are both good neither is better then the other. I don't really like a quality wise on any Jordan because it's all made in China and etc. id do that inspection on a dress shoe not a basketball shoe.

Manually: didn't preorder or use a bot to buy breds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom