• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then without a doubt, prove his shoes are fake.
I dont care if they are or they arent. My two pairs are not. I can post a receipt for those or my card statement showing I bought them. When I pick up my BTs next from my place would you like a video of it? 

All I know is I see people getting used shoes, shoes looking like they have been laced, for awhile, not a minute to snap one for the gram. You dont get creases in the tongue like that if they're laced for a minute or two. It taking a month to ship less than 100 orders of a shoe thats supposedly in stock. And now the magic man who can produce year old shoes in a FSR for multiple restocks is refusing to give a receipt. If you dont think there's something off by that then fine enjoy your pairs. 

Last edited:
I dont care if they are or they are. My two pairs are not. I can post a receipt for those or my card statement showing I bought them. When I pick up my BTs next from my place would you like a video of it? 

All I know is I see people getting used shoes, shoes looking like they have been laced, for awhile, not a minute to snap on for the gram. You dont get creases in the tongue like that if they're laced for a minute or two. It taking a month to ship less than 100 orders of a shoe thats supposedly in stock. And now the magic man who can produce year old shoes in a FSR for multiple restocks is refusing to give a receipt. If you dont think there's something off by that then fine enjoy your pairs. 

Like my parents taught me, they said "watch your own nose." So, if my pair from them is legit, that's all I'm concerned about. Nobody on NT sends me a check.

I dont care if they are or they arent. My two pairs are not. I can post a receipt for those or my card statement showing I bought them. When I pick up my BTs next from my place would you like a video of it? 

All I know is I see people getting used shoes, shoes looking like they have been laced, for awhile, not a minute to snap one for the gram. You dont get creases in the tongue like that if they're laced for a minute or two. It taking a month to ship less than 100 orders of a shoe thats supposedly in stock. And now the magic man who can produce year old shoes in a FSR for multiple restocks is refusing to give a receipt. If you dont think there's something off by that then fine enjoy your pairs. 
My man....

Take the shoes to be officially legit checked, then we can talk.

At this point it's the only way? Am I right

Regardless what proof is posted from either side no one will win until an outside party or two can confirm fake or real

Someone is within a few shops who copped and can do it

Up to them

Still wanna see the banned and chicagos because those will be a very easy tell IMO

Like my parents taught me, they said "watch your own nose." So, if my pair from them is legit, that's all I'm concerned about. Nobody on NT sends me a check.
How do you know who your Daddy is???    Cuz your Mom told you who right???

Same applies here

Anyone in NYC know of any other places that will LC other than flight club? Willing to get as many opinions as i can in person. I know they have a LC at sneaker con coming up, but i aint waiting for all that lol
have you checked with the other consignment shops ... Stadium Goods and ImageNY (out in Queens).

You're just trolling. You and Zyzz

How am I trolling? I'm being reasonable, nothing in face was posted proving fake

Have someone take em to a few spots to get checked end of story?

I have zero to gain from this because really I hope whoever copped anything gets an authentic product or their money back. I didn't cop for a reason, because it looked shady but I'm not gonna have a vendetta against whiplash or the site because everyone else is :lol:

How am I trolling? I'm being reasonable, nothing in face was posted proving fake

I have zero to gain from this because really I hope whoever copped anything gets an authentic product or their money back. I didn't cop for a reason, because it looked shady but I'm not gonna have a vendetta against whiplash or the site because everyone else is :lol:

Man, a whole new respect for you right there. :smokin

I've been buying shoes way too long. Whatever you say.
wink.gif
Better get the DNA checked out on those Jordan's

laugh.gif

Cotton Swab them boyz

I said that a few days when those were posted. The tongue got lace creases. We do know he sent somebody a pair that had been worn. Came complete with gravel stuck in the soles.
No pics of the worn pair, only claims but kdak is still sus

It would be ******* funny if nawghty was the one behind this :lol:

It would be ******* funny if nawghty was the one behind this :lol:

lol nah he's not even aware of this, I spoke to him last night and asked him if he knew about this thread he said nah.. he don't even be on NT like that ever since the Xbox thread

Exactly your concerned with yourself and that's a obvious. But what if we could help others before they get scammed? I'm not posting all this to help myself out I'm doing it in hopes that somebody else doesnt get took for a hq fake. It's really simple bait and switch.
And there's obviously something not right about this brand new big cartel site, who treats customers like this. Ask yourself this why hasn't this thread been locked? Shoulda been right? Well that's because the jury is still out on this site. End of story

I have zero to gain from this because really I hope whoever copped anything gets an authentic product or their money back. I didn't cop for a reason, because it looked shady but I'm not gonna have a vendetta against whiplash or the site because everyone else is
laugh.gif
Completely reasonable.

Exactly your concerned with yourself and that's a obvious. But what if we could help others before they get scammed? I'm not posting all this to help myself out I'm doing it in hopes that somebody else doesnt get took for a hq fake. It's really simple bait and switch.
And there's obviously something not right about this brand new big cartel site, who treats customers like this. Ask yourself this why hasn't this thread been locked? Shoulda been right? Well that's because the jury is still out on this site. End of story
Yeah I think that's a recurring theme I'm noticing on this forum. All the other hobby forums I've been on everyone looks out for each other or at least does their best to. Doesn't seem to be the case with sneakers unfortunately. 

Help others before being scammed? No one is being scammed. You have your shoes checked, if not legit, get your money back. What's so hard about that? This shouldn't even be an issue for weeks. It's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom