• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rancho Cucamonga has a philipino reseller crew that used to be tight with Vitale Kicks and his crew. Y'all want the business so here it is.  Vitale had a ponzi scheme of sorts where resellers, including Kev, would pool money together and scoop up the I.E.'s retail pairs for receipt and launch sticker purposes for pictures, but had boxes of UAs from Putian that were being mixed in with the retail pairs.  IF you look at the ending tweet of vitale and kdak...they're around the same time. Why? Because I started messing with their business at Ontario Mills in 2015 and got managers to up their prices, or stop serving them all together.  That's when the ish hit the fan because instead of more buyers getting real pairs, the majority were UA.

You want more proof, go ask a random about the time 3 guys tried to stab a 6 foot, fat mexican (me), and ended up getting tossed thru Nike's windows and mills entrance doors. Apparently, I had a "hit" put out on me 
laugh.gif
Makes sense.....Send out as many retail pairs as you can.  Few people actually get some legit retail pairs. Post up the pics.  Get more sales while sliding in the UA's.  Apparently kdak got way more orders than he had shoes.​

Makes sense.....Send out as many retail pairs as you can.  Few people actually get some legit retail pairs. Post up the pics.  Get more sales while sliding in the UA's.  Apparently kdak got way more orders than he had shoes.​
Not that hard to grasp. That's why the pairs SO FAR have checked out.
With all this discussion on here I'm sure they already knew someone would spot fakes pretty quickly with all the comparisons that would have been done especially with the higher priced shoes like Yeezys and the ovos for instance

Rancho Cucamonga has a philipino reseller crew that used to be tight with Vitale Kicks and his crew. Y'all want the business so here it is.  Vitale had a ponzi scheme of sorts where resellers, including Kev, would pool money together and scoop up the I.E.'s retail pairs for receipt and launch sticker purposes for pictures, but had boxes of UAs from Putian that were being mixed in with the retail pairs.  IF you look at the ending tweet of vitale and kdak...they're around the same time. Why? Because I started messing with their business at Ontario Mills in 2015 and got managers to up their prices, or stop serving them all together.  That's when the ish hit the fan because instead of more buyers getting real pairs, the majority were UA.

You want more proof, go ask a random about the time 3 guys tried to stab a 6 foot, fat mexican (me), and ended up getting tossed thru Nike's windows and mills entrance doors. Apparently, I had a "hit" put out on me :lol:

Damn, thanks though

Last edited:
Not that hard to grasp. That's why the pairs SO FAR have checked out.
With all this discussion on here I'm sure they already knew someone would spot fakes pretty quickly with all the comparisons that would have been done especially with the higher priced shoes like Yeezys and the ovos for instance
​Agreed.  And all the same shoe....RSBB.  I suspect the first round of BTs that show up will be legit as well.   I just want to see something else other than RSBB.

​Agreed.  And all the same shoe....RSBB.  I suspect the first round of BTs that show up will be legit as well.   I just want to see something else other than RSBB.
Maybe he will get out of the reselling business after this one :lol:

Dude is probably contemplating his hustle, maybe go into business with customers that whine less

Can't blame the customers because he keeps saying he will ship today or tomorrow but doesn't. He's dodgy af
Maybe u pissed him off :lol: jk

I haven't said anything bad about him, I've always thanked him when he replies but maybe my last message when I said if he doesn't ship my Breds I want a refund, but he said say he will ship today or tomorrow since Tuesday lol..

No red flags have gone up after having a pre-shipment order going to paypal refund?

No red flags have gone up after canceling every OVO order?

No red flags...just because?

No red flags have gone up after having a pre-shipment order going to paypal refund?

Apparently everything also went sold out on the web site last night.
No concerns there :lol:

I just realized your profile name is a reference to the movie Attack The Block and West Bay is legit, I can't believe all this racket just because the site has reasonable prices. Numerous people have received legit 1s from them.

I just realized your profile name is a reference to the movie Attack The Block and West Bay is legit, I can't believe all this racket just because the site has reasonable prices. Numerous people have received legit 1s from them.

Nobody has received anything but SBB 2s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom