• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL at those still engulfed in trying to figure out how KDak gets his shoes and how/why they're selling at a seemingly low profit margin. 
I don't really care how he gets them or what he makes off them, I just wish the guy would get back to me about my order. I don't really want to cancel it but it's impossible to get a reply from this guy. 

Anyone really think they're gonna get orders from him at this point? He's supposedly giving away 100 pairs of shoes lol. If he could have at least responded to some emails, he wouldn't be dealing with aftermath of this scale. It looks like he ghosted.

If the dude couldn't respond to emails or perform even the most basic customer service, he shouldn't be in the retail business. He brought this on himself with his incompetence and lack of foresight or business sense.

I tried to be sympathetic with him and kept my order open for some time, but it isn't unreasonable to expect some type of response from his company. He even told us to do that in one of his updates ("confirm your order"). Still no response. If he can't handle the traffic, he shouldn't have continued to take orders. Lots of us resell. Not on the supposed scale he tried to portray, but it seems many of us could have handled it better than him. He deserves all of this really.

Yea I agree with you. Lots of the moves he made were just poor business decisions and resulted in huge backlash. So most the blame goes on him.

At the same time I put some blame on all the impatient people that ordered all kinds of pairs then cancalled their orders when clearly KDAK was very busy. That only probably gave them more of a headache and added to them being overwhelmed. Whats kind of messed up is even people that they came through for ended up cancelling other orders they placed or filed claims.

I still have my order placed and it seems like there is only 3 or 4 of us that do lol. Spoon still believing in them so I'm practicing patience, waiting for my email response.

I don't really care how he gets them or what he makes off them, I just wish the guy would get back to me about my order. I don't really want to cancel it but it's impossible to get a reply from this guy. 
You and bunch of others are on the same boat. I totally get it, the customer service (or lack thereof) leaves a lot to be desired. If you have not yet cancelled, filed a claim, or sent an email requesting to cancel, I'm of the opinion that your shoes will eventually get shipped. 

I have no feedback to provide, however, regarding their email response times. I'm in the dark just as much as you are. But I can say that it took them well over 3 weeks to ship my OG SBB and Chicagos, and not once did I ever email them regarding status because I knew they would eventually arrive.

Yea I agree with you. Lots of the moves he made were just poor business decisions and resulted in huge backlash. So most the blame goes on him.

At the same time I put some blame on all the impatient people that ordered all kinds of pairs then cancalled their orders when clearly KDAK was very busy. That only probably gave them more of a headache and added to them being overwhelmed. Whats kind of messed up is even people that they came through for ended up cancelling other orders they placed or filed claims.

I still have my order placed and it seems like there is only 3 or 4 of us that do lol. Spoon still believing in them so I'm practicing patience, waiting for my email response.
And these are probably also some of the same people who placed entries for free promo pairs lol

Imo, you are a smart man for keeping your order and staying patient.

You and bunch of others are on the same boat. I totally get it, the customer service (or lack thereof) leaves a lot to be desired. If you have not yet cancelled, filed a claim, or sent an email requesting to cancel, I'm of the opinion that your shoes will eventually get shipped. 

I have no feedback to provide, however, regarding their email response times. I'm in the dark just as much as you are. But I can say that it took them well over 3 weeks to ship my OG SBB and Chicagos, and not once did I ever email them regarding status because I knew they would eventually arrive.
were your chicago and SBB legit?

Seems like alot of money for someone to be giving away to customers that he seemed to not appreciate. Just my thoughts but what do I know

were your chicago and SBB legit?

So far people who have ordered and recieved legit: Chicagos, RSBB, pinnacle 6s, and breds. I dont know any other shoes they have sent out. But everything they have sent out has been confirmed legit by comparing pics to retail confirmed pairs and even by consignment shops like sole supremacy and mag park.

Last edited:
New website advertising limited and sold out kicks for very reasonable prices, and nobody should be concerned about where the shoes come from?

I'm saying

Keeping my order in and staying quiet. If I don't get them by December il file a PayPal claim and get my money back. But best case scenario is my bape NMDs show up and I get what I paid for

All this drama. But what's NT without drama.

Seems like alot of money for someone to be giving away to customers that he seemed to not appreciate. Just my thoughts but what do I know
I choose to focus on the legitimacy of the product being sold instead of the way they run their business or how they use their money. Just my thoughts as well

Anyone really think they're gonna get orders from him at this point? He's supposedly giving away 100 pairs of shoes lol. If he could have at least responded to some emails, he wouldn't be dealing with aftermath of this scale. It looks like he ghosted.

If the dude couldn't respond to emails or perform even the most basic customer service, he shouldn't be in the retail business. He brought this on himself with his incompetence and lack of foresight or business sense.

I tried to be sympathetic with him and kept my order open for some time, but it isn't unreasonable to expect some type of response from his company. He even told us to do that in one of his updates ("confirm your order"). Still no response. If he can't handle the traffic, he shouldn't have continued to take orders. Lots of us resell. Not on the supposed scale he tried to portray, but it seems many of us could have handled it better than him. He deserves all of this really.
Remember the phrase: "Everyone has to start from somewhere"

I'm saying

Keeping my order in and staying quiet. If I don't get them by December il file a PayPal claim and get my money back. But best case scenario is my bape NMDs show up and I get what I paid for

All this drama. But what's NT without drama.

Same....got a couple other pre-orders in as well. I know their customer service sucks for most, but they've been fine with me throughout this whole thing. Sucks for those he hasn't gotten back to.

No winner has posted any screens or evidence that they were getting shoes from the promo. The promos could've just been a means for filtering out email addresses of customers he wants to blacklist (mainly the people that dogged him but still lined up with their hands out). Or, it could have been for another purpose, maybe more or maybe less sinister. Who knows.

I'm one of those that's stuck with my order, and in a weird sort of way, it's "encouraging" to know that others who ordered BTs around similar times I did are just as invisible to him as I am and not getting responses either. Since @K20Lee  got some word on his pair, and he ordered way earlier than I did, I can see a scenario where kdak is just overwhelmed and dealing with replying to people he will ship out to soon. Once it's our time to get shipments, he may turn his attention to us. And honestly, if the only email I ever get from him is a tracking number, I'm good with that.

I choose to focus on the legitimacy of the product being sold instead of the way they run their business or how they use their money. Just my thoughts as well
I guess it's just me then who focuses on the fact they
Lie to customers
Provide false tracking info
Cancell %90 of their orders
Do restocks but can't ship/reply to customers
Troll NT instead of shipping/refunding people
Everything on the site sold out
We aren't going anywhere but we are rebranding
Responds to emails saying file a claim
Should I really go on?
Hey out of curiousity why didn't u pick up your 2 other shoes in person?

People still questioning the authenticity of the shoes should shut up already. No proof of fakes. Just bunch of ignorant comments. The only thing dreadful is communication and shipping

New website advertising limited and sold out kicks for very reasonable prices, and nobody should be concerned about where the shoes come from?
I certainly wouldn't be concerned if everyone else, including myself, have received nothing but legit pairs. Why even continue to question where the pairs come from if not a single pair has been confirmed fake?

Imo, the only reason a handful of people here continue to investigate where/how KDak gets his pairs is because they want to know KDak's secret so they can do it for themselves. In other words, they're probably reseller competitors who are desperate to know how tf KDak seems to be only making a $10 profit or breakig even on some pairs. The truth of the matter is...only KDak knows and I'm sure they wouldn't tell a single soul here how they do what they're doing when it comes to their sourcing and pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom