• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I still dont understand the 6M headstart???
To help, the head start you get is based on when the App goes live for the raffle. The more minutes you have of a head start, the better chances you have of securing your pair for which ever location is nearest you
wink.gif
Confused so I did the app thing and I still have to go to the store to check in? I am totally lost.
Pretty much the same process as you would need to do if you picked up tickets for the raffles. ID and ticket needed as verification.

Your name selected on app = pair held to be bought on the release date.

It's to verify you are who they see won the pair to be picked up in-store.
Make sure you save this because these questions, will be asked a million more times

Confused so I did the app thing and I still have to go to the store to check in? I am totally lost.

You don't have to check in, but if you do you will get an additional minute head start.

Exactly this is pretty ridiculous smdh... Should have left it as instore raffle!!!

Well if people weren't back dooring and resellers weren't buying up stock, it probably would have stayed as an in store raffle.

Thanks for the explanation babyjs23 babyjs23

Ready to take my "L" sadderday!!! Only 1 hoh doing raffles in my area... im sure dey only hv 15 pairs...

i have a question about the in store reservation procedure. if i let someone use my login credentials to enter the reservation process since it is not available in any store near me would they be able to pickup the shoe if i change my name to theirs? also how do i get 6 min headstart bc i only have 5 min headstart. any help is appreciated thank you

i have a question about the in store reservation procedure. if i let someone use my login credentials to enter the reservation process since it is not available in any store near me would they be able to pickup the shoe if i change my name to theirs? also how do i get 6 min headstart bc i only have 5 min headstart. any help is appreciated thank you

Technically I think that would work.

In terms of the head start, it works like this:

View media item 2187076

Reading is fundamental. Everytime someone asks a question about app just post the ftl link that cleary explains all the steps. It's like people don't even look

thanks for the help. i was able to change the name but cant seem to change bithdate. hopefully they only check id for name. 

i don't mind doing raffles, but app > instore

saves time and gass

plus you actually have a shot at certain spots now :lol:  

should we go back to the days of running as fast as you can all through the mall ? :lol:

I would say the same but you can only enter up to three stores though? In store raffle seems like it gave me more of a chance because I could enter at as many stores as I chose. Haven't used the app yet though so we'll see. Just seems like I have less of a chance at 1 pair on a hyped release, let alone 2 pair.

Has anybody won 2 pairs of a shoe through the app? Like can you win 1 on FTL then turn around and win another on FTA or Champs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom