• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna hit on both of my raffles today. I just feel it 
nthat.gif

Sivas just hit me with the "my locals aint eating, so you can't eat" email....

Good afternoon Stephen,

As we can see, our Security and IT Dpt. informed us that your order #2000xxx was cancelled by our system. 

All the orders placed irregularly with different account or other similar criteria that does not allow other local customers to purchase a pair of any limited item, are cancelled by the system when filtering any irregular data that matches with the details provided.

We work in this way in order to be able to offer a good service to the majority of our clients. We seek to avoid that resellers or clients may be able to purchase several sneakers, so that many other clients may have the opportunity to access this release.

Thanks a lot for contacting us,

Best wishes,

I entered 5 raffles here in the DMV. I don't expect to get any calls back.
Winning limited release raffles here in the DMV without a connect, is harder than winning the lottery.

Sivas just hit me with the "my locals aint eating, so you can't eat" email....

Good afternoon Stephen,

As we can see, our Security and IT Dpt. informed us that your order #2000xxx was cancelled by our system. 
All the orders placed irregularly with different account or other similar criteria that does not allow other local customers to purchase a pair of any limited item, are cancelled by the system when filtering any irregular data that matches with the details provided.

We work in this way in order to be able to offer a good service to the majority of our clients. We seek to avoid that resellers or clients may be able to purchase several sneakers, so that many other clients may have the opportunity to access this release.

Thanks a lot for contacting us,

Best wishes,

Damn Clowns :evil:

Last edited:
Anyone else have trouble linking their vip account in these footlocker and footaction apps? I have no idea what this head start stuff means, but I'm missing out on it haha.

Anyone else have trouble linking their vip account in these footlocker and footaction apps? I have no idea what this head start stuff means, but I'm missing out on it haha.
Once you sign into the app your VIP account is automatically loaded.  When trying to get the head start, your VIP and Platinum status is also automatically loaded.

I love Spain. They limit what you can buy even in person. I tried to buy heat in fsrs in 08 but they only let me get 1 per style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom