• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So irrirated they reserved me the XXX1 and not the 1.
This.....and they just sent me another notification saying I can check out now to purchase the 31 
mean.gif

Guy is so happy like he won some mags or something. Congrats. There not even Breds level bro.

Golf clap for this man someone

I would have been stoked to have had a reservation for these over the XXX1's and ordered today, too :wink:

Gonna try for a fellow member as promised Saturday morning [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just called Nike to try and reserve the 1s and they needed an access code which I "couldn't seem to find". Got shot down 
laugh.gif

Where's the they must have a lot of these if they sending out reservations out posts?

or these reservations taking away pairs that drop on saturday posts 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
For the stores that do FCFS, do they generally have over 50 pairs? Looking to go to 1 of the HOH's early but I won't be able to get there early enough to be first 10 on line. Debating if it's worth it if FCFS stores are only getting like 25 pairs

Where's the they must have a lot of these if they sending out reservations out posts?

or these reservations taking away pairs that drop on saturday posts :nerd:  

they've either been axed or learned to keep their mouth shut after the Bred release.

For the stores that do FCFS, do they generally have over 50 pairs? Looking to go to 1 of the HOH's early but I won't be able to get there early enough to be first 10 on line. Debating if it's worth it if FCFS stores are only getting like 25 pairs

HoH near me doing FCFS with 100+ pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom