• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said their footlocker only got 18 total pairs.
I confirmed the same exact amount at my local FTL.

I'm not trynna hype em up at all, just stating a FACT.
Some places might be easy to cook, but others will be tough.

Someone said their footlocker only got 18 total pairs.
I confirmed the same exact amount at my local FTL.

I'm not trynna hype em up at all, just stating a FACT.
Some places might be easy to cook, but others will be tough.

Local Hoh got 2 fsr that why when i hear 100+ pairs I just assume its like New York Atlanta Chicago Dc spots that receive that kind of load but lets get it.

Hopefully i hit on this app today 
nerd.gif

got my 4min lead time on these apps today lol........ snkrs is the backup in the AM. I'm real confident since they changed from draw to normal drop, I hope they are plentiful through Nike. obviously not so much through retailers as spots around me got less than 25 pair, not sure on the HOH's though.

16-50 are dumb. if it's not 1 per person then at least 10-50 are wasting their time.

I truly don't get some logic. Only a few Footaction & Footlocker are getting these and at a max of 2 FSR per, some states aren't getting theand and the NikeTowns that are getting the have around 100 pairs.

....HOWEVER! Because Nike went from The Draw to FCFS, these will magical have so many pairs that they will sit and potentially hit NDC.

The Dorenbecher collection, Supreme SBs, HELL the Tinker Kobe XI were all FCFS on SNKRS and sold out, so why wouldn't the reverse SBBs which have a great amount of hype?

Anyone who asked about the atc I sent a pm with the 20% off code. Future reference remember this board is here to help people and discuss shoes not show off how many pair you can cop or brag about your scripts. You don't help the board I'll never help you. Sorry for the rant hope we [emoji]127859[/emoji] tomorrow

Any 1 got that link to that $39 atc pm me if not a hassle

I truly don't get some logic. Only a few Footaction & Footlocker are getting these and at a max of 2 FSR per, some states aren't getting theand and the NikeTowns that are getting the have around 100 pairs.

....HOWEVER! Because Nike went from The Draw to FCFS, these will magical have so many pairs that they will sit and potentially hit NDC.

The Dorenbecher collection, Supreme SBs, HELL the Tinker Kobe XI were all FCFS on SNKRS and sold out, so why wouldn't the reverse SBBs which have a great amount of hype?

It won't get there

I couldnt get excited enough about these to stand somewhere outside in public for over a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom