• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t think they will have that exact same theme again. Sure they are inspired by them, but Nike probably won´t call them that or give them special insoles.. maybe there are the halloweens or something like that ?

That's what I was thinking, more for Halloween.

SBB 2.0 > SBB for me.

Don´t know why, but I like the fact that they are similar to the Chicago 1s.

Of course the quality of the OG SBB was great (allthough the side panel on the 2.0 looks almost the same), but I don´t like the black parts on them.

But who cares, I´m definitely trying to get my pair. One is enough, have to save for two pairs of the Storm Blues, Black Toes, White - Reds and Royals...

Very expensive times right now 
happy.gif

I don´t think they will have that exact same theme again. Sure they are inspired by them, but Nike probably won´t call them that or give them special insoles.. maybe there are the halloweens or something like that ?

Was said these have Shattered BackBoard themed insole. Think they're going to go with that theme again. Hope there's new gear to match

I'm unsubscribing from the group as soon as locators come out. Too many arguments about availability and stuff that Wii distract from focusing on copping
Same. But people in here start turning into NT Police and getting into arguments, and after release day, clearly upset that they didnt cook trying to report people left and right.
laugh.gif

Video confirms the show has the same buttery off white leather the first ones had, orange and black leather looks like either the UNC leather or the black leather from the Bred 1, which is a pretty good thing.

OG SBB IS STILL THE GOAT.. BUT THESE LOOK GREAT IN THAT VIDEO.. THAT OG MOLD DOES IT EVERY TIME! RETAIL OR.... BUST

Same. But people in here start turning into NT Police and getting into arguments, and after release day, clearly upset that they didnt cook trying to report people left and right.:lol:

Folks need to learn how to take that L with stride on here

I find it funny that people are praising the SBB 1.0 like they were a original 1985 colorway. The color placement was a little odd at first glance. I guess a little time goes by and they get praised more and more. One of the things I didnt like about the 1.0s was the white Nike Air tag.

I find it funny that people are praising the SBB 1.0 like they were a original 1985 colorway. The color placement was a little odd at first glance. I guess a little time goes by and they get praised more and more. One of the things I didnt like about the 1.0s was the white Nike Air tag.
Why is it so hard to find a pic of the OG SBB

lmfao jk

Last edited:
To me the color placement was odd. I like these much better because they mimic the colorway was wearing at the time of the event.

because It's a dope color way. People always bow down to the ogs. That's a thing of the past. Even if they were a gr they would still be loved later along the line.

To me the color placement was odd. I like these much better because they mimic the colorway was wearing at the time of the event.

I as well. I had the original Shattered Backboards and loved the quality on them, but liked them most because one of my favorite colors is orange. These to me look more like a PE that MJ would have worn while playing for Stefanel. With this color placement, you cant go wrong. I think you could swap the orange with any color of the rainbow and it would be a winner

I as well. I had the original Shattered Backboards and loved the quality on them, but liked them most because one of my favorite colors is orange. These to me look more like a PE that MJ would have worn while playing for Stefanel. With this color placement, you cant go wrong. I think you could swap the orange with any color of the rainbow and it would be a winner
It's going to be tough, if I secure I secure. If I don't I won't be hurt. Though Orange (Starfish) is my favorite color though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom