• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny that people are praising the SBB 1.0 like they were a original 1985 colorway. The color placement was a little odd at first glance. I guess a little time goes by and they get praised more and more. One of the things I didnt like about the 1.0s was the white Nike Air tag.
In all honesty this could pass for an OG release if they released it in 1985, the reason why people love these and not the other new retro + colorways of recent times is because it manages to be a great colorway that's not trying too hard with a gimmick or flashy, tacky colors. It barely been any good new colorways this year just straight trash after garbage.

NBA 2k17                                          ^^^^ That Look! 
laugh.gif

Curious to see if FTL and co's online raffle is any better than instore.. They just kicked it off in my city a couple weeks ago. It will be nice not having to travel to multiple malls..

I was on the fence when the original shattereds dropped but when I got in hand was a different story. But these I feel need the black to break up the orange no go for me. Gd luck to everyone wanting to cop

RELEASE UPDATE: RETAILERS SWITCHED THE RELEASE DATE WITH THE WOOL 12s, THESE WILL DROP ON THE 8TH AND THE WOOL 12S WILL DROP ON THE 1ST INSTEAD

Last edited:
Yessssssssssssss I'm ready and funds will be for 10 pairs

Last edited:
Darn, now more will try to cop. I was hoping these would sneak up on folks

It almost did [emoji]128554[/emoji] but thank you for date push backs [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

My boss be late with the checks :smh: :smh: [emoji]128580[/emoji] but I'm in

You know what I'm here for!
And these have SBB insoles??
[emoji]9904[/emoji][emoji]9904[/emoji]
Vultures shall fly above your local kick spots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom