@spoonmanofthehour

@babyJs23  

@GrizzlyAnimal  

@9thWonder23kid  

@consios

Thanks guys. Most yall know I havent won a raffle since 2013 breds lol

Yall up next. 
nthat.gif

People they had this release via 'The Draw' then changed it to a regular release. They didn't switch it back to 'The Draw' then back to a regular release. The only places doing it via 'The Draw' are Niketowns.

Heads up to the so cal heads, blends is releasing fcfs at all their locations. I won't even bother...prob 3-4 pairs per store. [emoji]128128[/emoji] I'm not about that camp life.

SoCal is still making calls. I just got a call back for a sz11. I just need one more, and I am good to go!

SoCal is still making calls. I just got a call back for a sz11. I just need one more, and I am good to go!
Had I not been on bed rest, I would have hit up all the SD HOH's :wow:

SNKRS and SP online raffle or bust.

Calls are few and far between smh.... heard more people getting yeezy calls. What's going on here.

FML I just missed out on a 200 preorder!!! [emoji]128553[/emoji] GOD I can't catch a break.

Calls are few and far between smh.... heard more people getting yeezy calls. What's going on here.

Don't quote me on this, but from I am being told, a lot of stores have either received partial shipments are no shipment at all. Some shops did not receive their full shipments until yesterday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom