Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
iDK banned 1s in that Sz were 200-220 not their on eBay for like 145
these are far more limited and harder to come by than banned 1s and the quality is better as well.Myself and all of my GS friends struck out or went thru great lengths to even get 1 pair instore or online. I was able to get two pair but that's because i know people instore.

Last edited:
DMP 11's value have dropped tremendously in the past couple of years.

Sold my DS pair last year for 485, which i considered to be really low but it's these times of hyped adidas buyers who've moved on from staple Jordan models like the DMP 11; which in turn has cause the demand for almost every XI model to become lower now than ever..

Pretty much. Sold my worn 5 time pair for $350 back in 2013. 11's have long since lost the pedestal they were on.

these are far more limited and harder to come by that banned 1s and the quality is better as well.Myself and all of my GS friends struck out or went thru great lengths to even get 1 pair instore or online. I was able to get two pair but that's because i know people instore.

Hey if you feel the need do your thing. Just don't check prices in a month or so. Never know if they will rise or plummet

Bit the bullet my neighbor resells. He wanted 350, I gave him 280. This release was as easy as walking across the street and forking over an extra 100.
Being able to go shopping for shoes at your neighbors house 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Pretty much. Sold my worn 5 time pair for $350 back in 2013. 11's have long since lost the pedestal they were on.

Had dmps wore them a lot I'd say they were 8/10 when I sold them for 300. Funny thing is dude offered me DB 3s at dunk exchange and I passed smh. I must be the only dude that likes Columbias over concords due to the amount of yellowing they end up with. It's about time to let my 2011s go but I really like having every Holiday 11 that dropped since 09 (minus 72-10s)

Last edited:
When I picked my pair up from Nike SF. Talked to the manager that rang me up.
38 pairs of reverse SBB 2 size 9. Lucky to have got 1
Banned 1s had 200+ pairs

Just to give u guys an idea of how limited these were

these are far more limited and harder to come by than banned 1s and the quality is better as well.Myself and all of my GS friends struck out or went thru great lengths to even get 1 pair instore or online. I was able to get two pair but that's because i know people instore.

View media item 2192879
On Goat and you can still make an offer

Last edited:
DMP 11's value have dropped tremendously in the past couple of years.

Sold my DS pair last year for 485, which i considered to be really low but it's these times of hyped adidas buyers who've moved on from staple Jordan models like the DMP 11; which in turn has cause the demand for almost every XI model to become lower now than ever..
Probably the realest thing I've read in a while.

I liked when @wHipLAshTw03 kept things to PM's away from the lurkers.
For sure, I don't know why the link was posted on the thread. I'm sure Whiplash PMed it with the benefit of NTers in mind.

It's gone out the window now.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't salty, I have my pair. But it don't feel good when people get more than one pair and others get jack.

That's my rant for the day.

Peace

For sure, I don't know why the link was posted on the thread. I'm sure Whiplash PMed it with the benefit of NTers in mind.
It's gone out the window now.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't salty, I have my pair. But it don't feel good when people get more than one pair and others get jack.

That's my rant for the day.

Peace

Yep. He kept it to PM for a reason. I applaud him for that. I also didn't like that it was posted for all to see. I got my pair too but it's just not smart. Too many lurkers and resellers ready to pounce. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom