• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy wants to trade me 180 cash plus infrared airmax 90s for my backboards. Good trade?

I think so depending on if the Infrared AM 90's are ds. If so, that's more than an adequate trade, especially considering he's throwing you 180 on top of it.

Is it a bad idea to size up? I'm usually a size 10 on Jordan 1s and I just got a 10.5, wonder if it would make much of a difference

Mannnn. WB is koo and all and I'm glad I got the kicks for the price I did, but their shipping time is TRASH.  I'm STILL waiting for my package to move from 3 days ago when I got the initial tracking number from them.  My homegirl is still waiting to receive her tracking number and we ordered the same time.  Tbh I would've probably preferred to pay about $50 more to have my package before November.  I know I'll be happy once I get them, but this shipping time is ridiculous tbh.  

Mannnn. WB is koo and all and I'm glad I got the kicks for the price I did, but their shipping time is TRASH.  I'm STILL waiting for my package to move from 3 days ago when I got the initial tracking number from them.

How is the in-transit shipping their problem? If you're having issues with your tracking updates that's on the shipping company.

mochachip2 mochachip2 tell me where you said anything about "pre-shipment"? You said initial tracking, maybe you should take a seat and take a deep breath before you hyper-ventilate. Turn down the anger meter too, bet you go ape **** in traffic.

What are you talking about? Stop being an idiot. It can't be IN TRANSIT if I only have a PRE-SHIPMENT tracking number. I'm not here for the ******** tonight. Have a few seats.

In other words dummy...it can't be in transit if it's not actually IN TRANSIT.

Yeah I have the same issue right now...but hope it's worth the wait...

From their site. Don't worry fellas, your goods are coming.

Untitled.jpg

Mannnn. WB is koo and all and I'm glad I got the kicks for the price I did, but their shipping time is TRASH.  I'm STILL waiting for my package to move from 3 days ago when I got the initial tracking number from them.  My homegirl is still waiting to receive her tracking number and we ordered the same time.  Tbh I would've probably preferred to pay about $50 more to have my package before November.  I know I'll be happy once I get them, but this shipping time is ridiculous tbh.  
Agreed, I wish they would invest as much energy in getting people their orders as they do selling more stuff.
sick.gif
  I keep playing with the idea of cancelling what is late.

Last edited:
This is the most I've ever seen a Group of NT'ers Pre-Order shoes just incase they can't cop on RD.

Not just SBB but everything!

This sys has abused ya'll that bad! 
laugh.gif

Now they PM the Pre-Order site, Even Bot it!

people acting like they haven't gotten 1 release alllll year!

Comedy 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Welp selling mine now
Lol.
Placed an order on the 10th of Oct and they said the shoes would ship out on the 18th. Still waiting for tracking. I'm getting tired of this ****. I'm probably just gonna cancel the order tmrw and hunt down a pair on Twitter. Saving like $20 ain't worth all this crap
Same here. I'm not going to cancel since I already got a tracking number, but the only way I'll probably cop from here again is if I don't mind waiting a month for my package.  On the flipside they've been decent with replies which is more than most sellers do.
y'all really in that much of a hurry for the kicks tho?  is the RSBB winter ball coming up soon?
Not really in a hurry, but typically I don't like to wait 3-4 weeks for stuff I paid $200 for.  I def don't think they're scamming, but I know most people in here would be pissed if somebody on ebay took 3 weeks to get them their item.
@mochachip2 tell me where you said anything about "pre-shipment"? You said initial tracking, maybe you should take a seat and take a deep breath before you hyper-ventilate. Turn down the anger meter too, bet you go ape **** in traffic.
 Aint nobody hyperventilating off an idiot. Like I said don't come for me if you don't understand that "initial tracking number" and "pre-shipment" are the same difference.  Seeing as how you're the only person who had a problem comprehending what I said...that seat is waiting for you. And nah I don't go ape**** in traffic, but you can go play in it.  If I get a tracking number the on the 19th then I expect it to move by the 22nd seeing as how I ordered 12 days prior. Now are you finished or are you done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom