• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get banneds, chicagos or sbbs in and legit checked? Employee store the one spot I know to have gotten a restock of sbbs and that was a month or two back. He must work for Nike to get a fsr of sbbs.

Speculation by FOUR people lol

shaw33
ATDizzle fo sheezy ma nizzle
cobrab19
The Rookie who just joined today 

I personally don't have a dog in this fight. Forums are for people to share their opinions and discuss topics accordingly. Based on my observations, I shared my opinions for discussion. It is my hope that EVERYONE that ordered something gets exactly what was described at the time of purchase. Right now that hasn't happened except for the initial few that ordered RSBBs.

Based on the current situation it is speculation to claim that the site is completely legit and all shoes that they sell are 100% authentic. It works both ways. Unfortunately, no one has received anything for us to know. Just delays. Am I wrong?

That's not a legit check. You gotta pull the insoles out and inspect. They have shape and stitching down. It's what you don't see that will reveal if they're fake.

It's just funny to me that nothing else they're selling or have sold out of has shipped for NT.

This is why you WEIGH your shoes. Even the best fakes can't match Nike's exact material standards (in terms of amount and type of materials used).

Anyone get banneds, chicagos or sbbs in and legit checked? Employee store the one spot I know to have gotten a restock of sbbs and that was a month or two back. He must work for Nike to get a fsr of sbbs.
The nike employee store is only in Oregon

Your limited to one pair

This is why you WEIGH your shoes. Even the best fakes can't match Nike's exact material standards (in terms of amount and type of materials used).

rif weighs shoes by hand and have turned away a few people trying to consign 1s

The nike employee store is only in Oregon

Your limited to one pair

Exactly. A surprise drop at that so unless he has an "in" at corp and got his whole crew together on the same day to cop....I'm calling fake.

Biggest red flag is pricing. Do any of your receipts show employee discounts to justify the slight mark up?

Nice, if it's good enough for them then it's good enough for me. I'm waiting for a pair of SBB's as well. Also a lot of people are saying the only shoes that came from KDAK so far as SBB's but I was told that people have got other shoes in the past with them. Which one is the truth here. 
As I stated earlier I can only speak on what I know. I've only seen RSBBs this far. Hope that helps.

rif weighs shoes by hand and have turned away a few people trying to consign 1s
Exactly. A surprise drop at that so unless he has an "in" at corp and got his whole crew together on the same day to cop....I'm calling fake.

Biggest red flag is pricing. Do any of your receipts show employee discounts to justify the slight mark up?

Yep, weighing shoes is basically the best LC we have right now (in terms of spotting really good fakes). Things will be different when fakes can be 3D printed but that problem likely won't be realized for another 10-20 years, if that.

Yep, weighing shoes is basically the best LC we have right now (in terms of spotting really good fakes). Things will be different when fakes can be 3D printed but that problem likely won't be realized for another 10-20 years, if that.
I think everyone should do this when their WB restock pairs come in if they don't cancel. Does anyone know how much they're supposed to weigh around?

That's not a legit check. You gotta pull the insoles out and inspect. They have shape and stitching down. It's what you don't see that will reveal if they're fake.

It's just funny to me that nothing else they're selling or have sold out of has shipped for NT.
Google "The Padded Room" other then that I'm not entertaining you bro. Be easy [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I think everyone should do this when their WB restock pairs come in if they don't cancel. Does anyone know how much they're supposed to weigh around?

It will obviously vary by size but I don't mind posting my size 11 when I get it. A good digital food scale will give you a pretty precise number. Fakes use different type of synthetic leather and might look real but from a component standpoint, it will likely be more diluted than what Nike uses. The same can be said about the tooling, which will further lead to a greater variance in weight. Also, the PSI of the Nitrogen used in the air units differs from legit pairs as well.

How many people ordered RSBB on the 9th and got tracking with "Pre-shipment October 19th"?

Have you guys emailed for more info?

It will obviously vary by size but I don't mind posting my size 11 when I get it. A good digital food scale will give you a pretty precise number. Fakes use different type of synthetic leather and might look real but from a component standpoint, it will likely be more diluted than what Nike uses. The same can be said about the tooling, which will further lead to a greater variance in weight. Also, the PSI of the Nitrogen used in the air units differs from legit pairs as well.
 But at the end of the day all the legit pairs will have a certain weight range right?

How many people ordered RSBB on the 9th and got tracking with "Pre-shipment October 19th"?

Have you guys emailed for more info?

Email from WB from this morning states:

" Your tracking will update by today with USPS. We did our part, its on them now. However we have been following up with them as well so you receive your package by Wednesday and see the update today"

pclee pclee interesting. I got the following "It already was dropped off to the post office Thursday. We are following up with the supervisor at the post office tomorrow. We will make sure you receive your order in the coming days."

kwasabi kwasabi and no movement or more information?

Last edited:
pclee pclee interesting. I got the following "It already was dropped off to the post office Thursday. We are following up with the supervisor at the post office tomorrow. We will make sure you receive your order in the coming days."

kwasabi kwasabi and no movement or more information?

So does your tracking working? It was dropped off last week and no movement?

Don't believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom