Jordan Retro 1 OG "Carmine" - May 24, 2014

A buddy wanted me to pick him up a size 12, I did, and he dumped them on me. Can't even get rid of these for retail and I'm mad about it.

Sounds like you're not buddies at all. Reminds me of my brother and his "friend" who he picked up, and then drove to the release on Saturday. His "friend" had no problem taking the first spot in line and getting the only 9.5 pair (They share the same size) of Carmine 6's for himself. :smh:

I'd say just go ahead and put them up for sale on ebay, retail. Eventually someone will bite, as there's really nobody selling them at that price.

Sounds like you're not buddies at all. Reminds me of my brother and his "friend" who he picked up, and then drove to the release on Saturday. His "friend" had no problem taking the first spot in line and getting the only 9.5 pair (They share the same size) of Carmine 6's for himself.
mean.gif

I'd say just go ahead and put them up for sale on ebay, retail. Eventually someone will bite, as there's really nobody selling them at that price.
Hope you're brother drove home alone. 

Sounds like you're not buddies at all. Reminds me of my brother and his "friend" who he picked up, and then drove to the release on Saturday. His "friend" had no problem taking the first spot in line and getting the only 9.5 pair (They share the same size) of Carmine 6's for himself. :smh:

Hope you're brother drove home alone. 

:smh:

Too much of a nice guy. Gave the boy a ride home and everything, even after he put on the pair of Carmines right there at the mall. Wanted to smack that dude across the face. Was just very annoying about the entire situation.

Last edited:
Just got mine, these are fresh!  I think people will slowly change their mind about passing on these.  Way better compared to the other random OG1 (Highlight reel).

Just got mine in from NDC and they are [emoji]128293[/emoji]
No regrets :smile:

2ly3ibp.jpg

Last edited:
Same here.. Just got mine and I'm loving them.

the carmine color looks great in person... much better than the pictures
I might have to buy another pair and dye the clear soles black, or close to the Carmine red to see how they look.

I'm lovin' them more than McDonalds :lol:

Last edited:
I might have to buy another pair and dye the clear soles black, or close to the Carmine red to see how they look.

I'm lovin' them more than McDonalds :lol:

That would be sick.

lol if someone buys my Carmines 6s then I'll take em of your hands lol

Focused too much on the Carmine 6's and could not get a chance to purchase a pair of these Carmine 1's. 

Finally received a pair at a good price. They're quite nice in person ! 

Back
Top Bottom