Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

UNDS'ed both of our pairs today
smokin.gif
​Repped for fellow OR NT'er

Got another deal in the works
Ds bred and royal 1s for 450.

Resellers cant sit on them too long. = ]

If he sat on breds this long im sure he can wait it out a bit longer on royals. Most ppl just sitting on alot of pairs at the moment come september mark my wordz there will be a bunch of fools walking around with the bert and ernie bop asking where they can find for 250 they had no idea royals released [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If he sat on breds this long im sure he can wait it out a bit longer on royals. Most ppl just sitting on alot of pairs at the moment come september mark my wordz there will be a bunch of fools walking around with the bert and ernie bop asking where they can find for 250 they had no idea royals released [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
If he letting go both pairs for 450, his pockets hurting.

I almost grabbed another pair off stockx this weekend.. there were some in the 220 range Friday I think. Now they're back around 240.. may be worth keeping an eye on em for anyone still looking.

Lol I remember ppl saying these would go for more than black and reds. Ppl was living off that 2013 hype..glad everybody coppin for a good deal.

only been a month bro [emoji]128514[/emoji]
lol of course a newer 1 goes for less I'm talkin from the jump....some ppl swore royals were more sought after etc. You can't with the black n reds...I like both tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Breds about $500 before they even hit 1 year.... bulls CW will always be worth more than royals IMO

Actually the 2013 royal peaked at over $1000, while the 2013 bred peaked at around $600. It does seem like they produced more royals this time, but only time will tell its value.

Follow @kicks4sale on ig. It's a bunch of private sellers reselling. I've gotten 2 from there. Just make sure to use PayPal and include pics of the shoes for legitimacy purposes. As the buyer haven't had any problems yet. Just make SURE to legit check here first. I've seen some steals this past week 220-240 and quite a few of them. Guess people ready to move on to the next flip.
Fakes are too good to be buying off of IG

Back
Top Bottom