Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Thread is starting to pick back up, I predict it's going to be locked by tomorrow from all the chaos and shenanigans today lol

Excited to finally have a fairly easy time copping a relevant OG 1. Even getting the chance to help a few people out. Generally it's so bad that I just don't even try.

3_1489146342.gif

Won a raffle for a 12 for my brother he better take these shoes or we will get in a fight lol, I always do the leg work. Woke up with a PayPal charge the indication of the W. Need to triple or double up tomorrow on the sites. View media item 2388011

Last edited:
is it best to refresh the snkrs app manually at 7 am pst/10 am est, or let it refresh on its own?

Any Bronx stores doing FCFS, looked earlier this week and there were some, now it looks like they are showing app reservations? Thanks

Was able to double up on a local french retailer but, no size 9 on their site
tired.gif
. I didn't tcheck footlocker at first but some size (including my size) popped up after some refresh about 10 mins after the release.

I love how the thread is at a standstill because everyone is already glued to their phones watching the little countdown. 2 and a half hours until this explodes.

Back
Top Bottom