Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

If only Nike makes these J's in 2e or 4e. People with wide feet will be bessed! I got some wide ninja turtles feet tho, I always go up half tho

^ Mr swag breaking necks at work and bringing sexy back with the Jekyll and Hyde leather [emoji]128077[/emoji]

You're a better man than me. I got a pair with mismatched leather and I can't bring myself to wear them til I somehow make a matching pair.

I've tried craigslist and consignment shops and haven't had any luck. I've talked to 2 people who have the opposites to my pair. 1 said no, and the other said add cash on top. Killing me :lol:

You're a better man than me. I got a pair with mismatched leather and I can't bring myself to wear them til I somehow make a matching pair.

I've tried craigslist and consignment shops and haven't had any luck. I've talked to 2 people who have the opposites to my pair. 1 said no, and the other said add cash on top. Killing me :lol:

I felt the same way initially. My breds from '13 had the same deal with the toe boxes. I beat the crap out of those and ended up passing them over to my pops. At least I got these for retail, these about to get destroyed. Ain't nobody prayin for me

Be prepared to pay hundreds of dollars more for a Mens 7, they're extremely rare and resellers take you to the shed for that size.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Find it super odd yet typical at the same time on JB quality control just some of these toe boxes look super funky bad... smooth leather (captain obvious) would've resulted in a more consistent batch to the masses which it should've been but it's not, I take the tumble because of the mold/shape... there's no conclusion to that story lol, just what should've been

This man knows.
Wasn't a good idea to sell the GS 7 before getting a men's 7

The mens size 7 is between 3 and 350 right now. I may skip the shoe all together at that price point it isn't really worth it. I have an all Royal Louboutin Louis flat if I want to wear the color.. Decisions..

The mens size 7 is between 3 and 350 right now. I may skip the shoe all together at that price point it isn't really worth it. I have an all Royal Louboutin Louis flat if I want to wear the color.. Decisions..
Pull the trigger now before they creep to $400+. One thing to take into account is this shoe will last you and won't crumble 10 years down the road like other models do.

Last edited:
To bring this whole thing to a close.. Just got back from Flight Club NY.. Got a pair of Mens 7 for $325 after tax. I think I did all right.. Would have loved retail but a lesson was learned here.. Always buy a men's size 7 in Jordans.. I recently let go of a pair of Bred 11's because I hardly wore them and the reason was because the shape was off.. The shape was off because it was a GS.. For women it's fine but for me I need to mens. It just looks better to me..

View media item 2421805

The toebox on one of my pair is already creased out of the box. The leather isn't as soft to the touch as the Banned. Whatever they sprayed on these to prevent the water stains might have effected the viability of them. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom