Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

Got the Shadows and Orlando's at retail and they both ended up going dirt cheap. Decided not to make the same mistake on these but kinda getting tired of waiting. Need them to hit ~$110 range like now.

If anyone is still on the fence about these, Jimmy Jazz has them for $150 and if you use the 25% promo code JORD25E, brings it to $112

Just spreading the disco
I Don't think I'm ever gonna find these on discount in a 12.5. Every site with a discount jumps from 12 straight to 13. Might end up having to just pay retail even after all this time.

I Don't think I'm ever gonna find these on discount in a 12.5. Every site with a discount jumps from 12 straight to 13. Might end up having to just pay retail even after all this time.

If you have the funds, cop them off of Jimmy Jazz, sell them on Stock X or GOAT , and pay whatever difference. I’ve been eyeing these since release and couldn’t pass after using the disco code. Now just need JB to release the Knicks colorway :nerd:

Jimmy Jazz

Attachments

• EB5C0918-A9FA-4BBE-ACA5-F006544C6493.png
    EB5C0918-A9FA-4BBE-ACA5-F006544C6493.png
    629.7 KB · Views: 694
I shouldve copped the Blue pair last year but I tend to be selective with X's.. I have Shadows and I'm dying to get Steels with the toe cap like we were supposed to get.

Back
Top Bottom