****** JORDAN RETRO 11 CONCORDS ***** DEC 23, 2011 **********

From what i know, no other places pre-order (unless you got mad hook-ups). You gonna have to get your boy to get up early to line up. Anybody have any idea on how the line-ups may be for release day?

When I called the Champs at Dufferin Mall, they said they'll open at 8am on the 23rd. And I think malls generally open at 7am or so.

So I dunno – I guess it depends how badly you want 'em.

7am opening? That's got to be Christmas hours.

I'm assuming that Champs STC, Yorkdale, and Fairview will have em? Can anyone confirm?

Originally Posted by TheAbove

7am opening? That's got to be Christmas hours.

I'm assuming that Champs STC, Yorkdale, and Fairview will have em? Can anyone confirm?

Champs STC will. I called a couple days ago.. I'm sure Yorkdale and Fairview will too, just haven't called.

Found a mom and pop place in Montreal that has them in but won't sell them until release day. First come first serve.

To clarify, when I said malls open at 7am I meant that the front doors are open then, NOT the stores themselves.

All that means is you can probably line up outside Champs instead of lining up outside your respective mall on the 23rd. It'll just be sneakerheads and geriatric mall-walkers at that time.

I only called Champs Dufferin Mall (re: 8am opening on the 23rd). Best to call your individual Champs to see when they'll open their doors.

Didn't think it would be that serious in Toronto. You'd think every store that carries JB will have them.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Every 11 release since the 11/12 pack has been extraordinary.

Cool Greys "sat" a little bit last year. I know I picked up my size without much trouble later in the day from Livestock on release day.

We must have differing opinions on what "sat" means.
Selling out on the day of release, regardless of the time of day, does not constitute "sitting" in my book.
What will sit however are those Last Shot's
which I will be picking up during the February 50 lol.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

We must have differing opinions on what "sat" means.
Selling out on the day of release, regardless of the time of day, does not constitute "sitting" in my book.
What will sit however are those Last Shot's
which I will be picking up during the February 50 lol.
Thanks for the heads up on the next EA. lol
Looking to get the Lebrons MN for cheap, hopefully they sit til then.
I agree those last shot will sit, that's going for all the other cws too.

LOL, don't take my word for it. That's just a prediction on my part.
You know how the big wigs at head office work though:
sometimes they hate employee appreciation and it should be abolished,
and when sales suck and expensive products are rotting in stockrooms
they have a 3 day employee appreciation weekend lol.

Anyway, Definitely picking up the 11's this year.
But to be honest, I really do not like these "special" boxes.
It was cool for the Jams, but it's getting a little tired.
They're doing the same type of box that the recent AJ3 releases came in
for the White/Cement 4's.
To some extent, I wish they wouldn't.
End Rant lol

BTW, retail price will be $209.99, which is around $237 including tax in Ontario. That's basically like buying a new PS3.
roll.gif

I need these though.
frown.gif

If this is anything like the iPhone 4 release then I'm not even going to bother.

I think I might check out Livestock at around 7AM. Hopefully it's not too packed. But I might have a change of heart cause I'm really not tryna spend $240 lol.

Back
Top Bottom