Jordan retro 11 gamma blues legit check please help

The pictures could be better but from what i can see they look fake.  

Patent leather cut looks off and box looks bad. Label is wrong.

Its kind of hard to explain and im not at home to post pictures of mine to compare.  I can tell just by looking at them. they're fake.

Can you get better pics? 

Pictures of the backs of the shoes arent the same as the first set of pics...  The PL cut looks way better in the second set of pictures.

Second set of pics look ok.  First set of pics are sketchy.

compared to...

I would be weary of this seller.  Proceed with caution...

Should I stick with him the seller has 100percent feedback but since you said I'm a little scared but it had over 70 bidds

Should I stick with him the seller has 100percent feedback but since you said I'm a little scared but it had over 70 bidds
Just curious whats the price at right now??

Honestly, if it were me, i would look for another seller.  Different pics is a bit sketchy to me.. Up to you though.

The price is at 300 now but I looked at the pics and the boxes are both the same with the sticker so ......

everything is authentic the cover for the shoes would be a powder blue if the were fake but its not the jump man in the inside of the shoe would be gamma blue but its gold so that's correct and of course the carbon fiber would be wrong and its correct and the 23 on the back would be stretched out and its not its perfect bro they are legit I kno my shoes

they are real bro idk what he talking about don't miss out on that deal
First of all, I posted the pictures so you can clearly see what i was talking about.  Its obvious the first set of pictures of the back of the shoes are different from the second set of pictures he posted.  The OP asked for help, and all i am doing is expressing my concerns.  If the OP wants to purchase the shoes thats totally up to him.  I'm not telling him not to buy them, but then again I'm not pushing him to purchase them either.  I'm not here to argue with anyone, just giving my honest opinion.

Second of all $300 is not a "deal" for these shoes.

The price is at 300 now but I looked at the pics and the boxes are both the same with the sticker so ......
Here are a couple reference pics for you to take a look, Milky toes and the sole is not as dark on mine as it is in the pics, but could be a lighting issue.

Also, the pull tab on the heel looks a bit longer and more narrow on mine and the "23" isnt as stretched....

If the second set of pics is the actual shoe then those are legit. Toe is milky and come with two wrapping paper; one plain and one carbon fiber.

Back
Top Bottom