Jordan Retro 11 Grey "Suede" $400 Holiday 2016 *pics pg 1*

No they aren't, just cause they JB. With that said I'm still trying to purchase at 4 plus retail tax!! Start move with the cool grey color at this price I must say tho.

Y'all right...they worth double that at the moment lol

I told myself these were too much, but these on foot pics have them looking [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. I'll give an honest attempt at copping.

yea these a no brainer, hardest retro+ xi aside from the 01 cool greys. jb really keeping us in the dark about the wools 
laugh.gif
 whats the deal

i'd only get the suede to trade for ovo12 but i don't think those are gonna be vauled enough for this, def going for the wools

I told myself these were too much, but these on foot pics have them looking [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. I'll give an honest attempt at copping.

same here my dude. that on foot pix sealed the deal. These are fuego

You guys think 395 is a good resell price for these? It comes with receipt and are legit. The reseller is local. Thx

These grey suede are fire just wish it had the faux waxed laces like the psny 12's would flow better aesthetically. Those boot laces are a mismatch too me

You guys think 395 is a good resell price for these? It comes with receipt and are legit. The reseller is local. Thx

With the wider release u might come up on these at retail or a bit over sine theyll b more pairs out

With the wider release u might come up on these at retail or a bit over sine theyll b more pairs out
I was shocked to hear these were going for 800-1000 after first release. I can see only NDC and flight 23 stores getting them. Doubt price drops too much from initial resell

The turn is coming to me..... :nerd:

Gonna enter a few raffles here but if I strike out in not tripping.

^Sorry I meant 495 is the reseller price lol[/quote

quote name="OASLS77" url="/t/653701/jordan-retro-11-grey-suede-400-holiday-2016-pics-pg-1/330#post_27125481"]You guys think 395 is a good resell price for these? It comes with receipt and are legit. The reseller is local. Thx

I would get them for 495. No hesitation for me...

My gut is telling me that these are going to be a tough one to get.

Since I don't have a bot and the sweepstakes is luck of the draw, i would
shell out the 100 above retail for piece of mind.

Why pay resale when there is another release? even if you dont get it for retail the prices will start to dip due to the fact there are more pairs on the market

Be patient people, be smart

Back
Top Bottom