• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
at least you got an outlet. super big GR releases we only get 1 size run and apparently we arent even getting the carmines... its online or bust for me

at least you got an outlet. super big GR releases we only get 1 size run and apparently we arent even getting the carmines... its online or bust for me

Man, I consider myself fortunate then. In what City do you reside that doesn't have an outlet? Thought Oklahoma was like the bare minimum on the cool scale.

Waiting for Sneakersteal usually means a significantly harder time getting them. There is an outlet thread in the retro section that is useful though. Footwork and luck though.

I own a pair a b grades. Black bottom photo blue 9's so what's the problem with b grades again? @skeeter
not a damn thing dude was just talking out his %^& about a subject he clearly had no knowledge on

Waiting for Sneakersteal usually means a significantly harder time getting them. There is an outlet thread in the retro section that is useful though. Footwork and luck though.
+1

Nothing wrong with b-grades, especially if you can go through a couple boxes and cherry pick a pair.  The struggle is when the good stuff comes in its either broadcast on sneakersteal or employees call their friends to scoop everything up.

Nothing wrong with b-grades, especially if you can go through a couple boxes and cherry pick a pair.  The struggle is when the good stuff comes in its either broadcast on sneakersteal or employees call their friends to scoop everything up.

100000% agreed on both points

back before sneakersteal broadcasted thing you could walk in & put together a great pair & walk out with a deal...now you are lucky to even get to the store or get thru over the phone... & you def dont have a choice on pairs

Outlet here in Gonzales, LA never sees any Jordan's except when people return them from NDC. And the one in New Orleans is too hard to just get in and out to just check.

These aren't going to an outlet…. and if they do for some reason… they'll be gone by the time you hear about…JACK! BET DAT!

Last edited:
I found a guy who is selling a DS pair of snakeskins size 10 for 100 bucks. He says they were a gift, and they were purchased off of NDC, but he does not have the receipt. It sounds too good to be true? They may be fake. What do you guys think??

I found a guy who is selling a DS pair of snakeskins size 10 for 100 bucks. He says they were a gift, and they were purchased off of NDC, but he does not have the receipt. It sounds too good to be true? They may be fake. What do you guys think??
They're beyond fake...they're not even real.

Real as in "REAL" (not in terms of authenticity)...he doesn't have anything to send you.  Even if they were a gift, they'd be getting rid of them for market value...not less than retail.

Don't send him/her any money.

Last edited:
not a damn thing dude was just talking out his %^& about a subject he clearly had no knowledge on

QFT
Seriously?!?

Not sayin that this deal is legit but sometimes dudes put up steals on CL cause they really just don't care. I remember when the wii came out some dude out it up on CL for 50 cause he just didn't want it

Becareful tho, scumbags ambush dudes through listings like that. All in all I wouldn't bite

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom