• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm def interested in copping these. I was interested in the Pink Snakeskin Low's that dropped a few months back...unfortunately those joints were avaible in selective sizes. SMH...I'm a Mens 9.

I dont know how somebody can wear these, I mean unless you are DWADE or Russell Westbrook, you aint looking hot on these. I showed them to like 8 random girls already on my phone and they want to puke and tell me that they would not go out with me if i had those on...

I dont know how somebody can wear these, I mean unless you are DWADE or Russell Westbrook, you aint looking hot on these. I showed them to like 8 random girls already on my phone and they want to puke and tell me that they would not go out with me if i had those on...

Do you wear shoes too get girls? LOL!!!!

LOL. Thats because you have no game. Your entire post was comical "only Wade and Russell look hot in these" :rofl:

Someone up above said that they would probably look sick when the sole yellows.  Not a bad idea to match with Oakland A's gear.

Do you wear shoes to get laughed at?
you wear shoes what YOU like. not giving a who about what anyone thinks of em.

I can tell u that most females who aren't sneakerheads/hypebeasts/has some kind of interest for sneaks, won't look at you any better for rockin some og spacejams or owning the whole doernbecher collection.

this is a personal passion/hobby/love or whatever you call it...

you wear shoes what YOU like. not giving a who about what anyone thinks of em.

I can tell u that most females who aren't sneakerheads/hypebeasts/has some kind of interest for sneaks, won't look at you any better for rockin some og spacejams or owning the whole doernbecher collection.

this is a personal passion/hobby/love or whatever you call it...
Co-Sign I don't like these but to each his own, it's your money, I hate when people criticize someone on shoes, buy what you like

Saw "Snakeskin" And Thought Maybe, JUST MAYBE JB Would Do Us Justice With The Retro We've Been Waiting On All These Years......

BUT NOPE!!

Can't Rock With These Jake The Snake Variants :x

:smh:

I understand that I am part of just 24% of people who like these, but cop for me. I rock what I like. I hope that since most people dot like them, I can sleep in a bit on the release date ha ha!

I understand that I am part of just 24% of people who like these, but cop for me. I rock what I like. I hope that since most people dot like them, I can sleep in a bit on the release date ha ha!

They will sell out in minutes like all other 11's, but I hope I can get at least two pair, I said it before but now a little over a month away wonder why still no pics

dwade and westbrook cant dress to save their lives. sometimes i wonder if westbrook knows he look like a fool and a giraffe.

Back
Top Bottom