• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I hope NDC re-releases these separate from the restock. I need these in the worst way. Was in before pics or mock ups surfaced. Then got murked by NDC on release day. 
Even if they don't separate it you should be good cause people are gonna go for other Js first

^^^oh yeah gotcha you need a separate release then. I just hope Nike announces something today about 11 re-release or restock date

Just saw on twitter that these will be included in the restock.
eyes.gif

A lot of early hate for these butI think these will be highly saught after once pics start to surface

^ From 1/16/14

:smh: Wish the hate would've stuck :lol:

Hoping NDC does these like the Foams, I aint about that camping at the computer all day for the restock life

Last edited:
I'm probably just gonna cop the concord lows for retail and trade em to somebody for these, I know somebody will do it

I dnt even wear Jordans anymore but these [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
i really hated on these once i saw the pics.

now that i saw them in person, i have to say that these look gorgeous. pics definitely did not do them justice.

Sorry…. 

Not a fan of this Custom…. View media item 928566

Looks like you grabbed a Sharpie and just colored in the SNAKESKIN……..

Plus ….If it was to be a sweet Custom… you would have got rid of the Green snakeskin and cut a black snakeskin to give it that real custom looking feel….

instead…. it looks like you used one of these

View media item 930254
i have to politely disagree with you on this one, i think they look sharp and if you look close you can see a hint of the green and man i hated this shoe until THIS custom

When I first saw these shoes, I loved everything about them EXCEPT FOR THE GREEN, so I naturally thought of repainting them. These customs are exactly what I planned to do with my pair, and I was glad to see one before I tried

Back
Top Bottom