Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ES stole my link -__-
laugh.gif

ES stole my link -__-

and I guess since ES just confirmed it, you are a believer now. 
I posted the link one page back an hour ago

LMAO, really? Nike posted the link on 4/19 when the shoes originally dropped and the link is still the same. EVERYBODY had the link already, all you had to do was look at Nike's twitter.

Evilside didn't steal anything from you. You're trying to take credit for something that was already available to anyone.

Last edited:
LMAO, really? Nike posted the link on 4/19 when the shoes originally dropped and the link is still the same. EVERYBODY had the link already, all you had to do was look at Nike's twitter.

Evilside didn't steal anything from you. You're trying to take credit for something that was already available to anyone.

True dat. What good does the link do anyways. I must not know how to use it, cuz I did it for the foams on re-launch and it was slower than when NDC tweeted.

dude, ****. You couldn't tell me whether or not the link was changed or not. I have nothing to prove to you though. I gave the link to THE FORUM, which is what all of you cry babies are in here whining about. I didn't hide behind a private twitter and post to a select few. Yet, i still get fools like you questioning how/where I got the link. *****

dude, ****. You couldn't tell me whether or not the link was changed or not. I have nothing to prove to you though. I gave the link to THE FORUM, which is what all of you cry babies are in here whining about. I didn't hide behind a private twitter and post to a select few. Yet, i still get fools like you questioning how/where I got the link. *****

not defending ES but the link you/he posted was just the one from before. therefore, he didnt steal it from you.

not defending ES but the link you/he posted was just the one from before. therefore, he didnt steal it from you.
I was really being facetious when I said that. I just find it funny when es/method claim someone "stole" their link. I could care less who posted the link first 

Back
Top Bottom