• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just snagged a 9.5....I guess you win some and you lose some. Time to go home. I guess my job has quicker ping rates....IDK....I still would rather have a pair of Taxis.

I have to say, the aqua ones went by like lightning.  Not sure if parents or strippers were in there with bots but those were a real test lol.  I really do love these weekday releases though.  

Had the aqua's on release day but couldn't checkout.....struck out today. Who knew GS would be such a hard cop!?
I found out on the Grey/pink 13 last year. That release was nuts. My girl finally found her a pair for a good price on the bay though.

Tweet didnt hit my phone til 6:16 even though twitter had it at 6. I still struck out. Smh. I haven't got a release from ndc since the taxi's.

Most of us in here would never cancel dude's order... BUT it only takes one.
I feel for the man, but dude, you can't post your order # in a thread.
:stoneface:

JUST TALKED TO MY BAE, MEG!

TOLD I HER I COOKED!

SHE ONLY SAID ONE WORD, "BACKDOOR" 
devil.gif

SHE AIN'T TALKING COMPUTERS EITHER!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally lucked out on these and got my 10, people waiting in line just hang tight. Mad I couldn't get the concords but these will suffice

damn 10 min wait inline had me sweating glad i was able to cop as i had these in cart on original release

can someone explain to me what i did wrong, i got em in my cart lightning quick tried to log onto ebates it was loading slow so i left it and went to press place my order (all my info including payment had already been saved), i hit submit and i got hit with a list of credit card errors, pressed ok and got taken to an empty cart 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom