• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a server error after trying to go on to the next step after inputting the 2-day shipping code. Clicked back then went on to the next step and inputted the shipping code after selecting 2-day shipping and placed order. was nervous there for 30 seconds.

struck out, as usual.Was stuck at work, had to sneak out and go on a "bathroom break" Can someone recommend me a good cell provider. This tmobile service aint cutting it. Lol
i got thru using tmobile hotspot at home

I used PayPal and got error wen I submitted but I checked my PayPal and funds were taken out then got a ndc confirmation 5 mins later

who got an 11?

i tried on LTE earlier at 6pm was in line at 6:01 and was inline waiting for about 10 minutes then it said out of stock but 20 minutes later they tweeted it sold out. i guess size 11 went fast?

MR 3PEAT ON THE RESCHEDULE! 
grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
copped both the nightshade and turbo green... wish I had this luck for the concord lows but NDC was playing games

who got an 11?

i tried on LTE earlier at 6pm was in line at 6:01 and was inline waiting for about 10 minutes then it said out of stock but 20 minutes later they tweeted it sold out. i guess size 11 went fast?
i got the 11
fast like a bot lmao

Back
Top Bottom