• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my order in yesterday I'm glad I stopped sleeping on these one of the best snakeskin themed shoes that I've seen with the nice print and texture almost passed cuz I'm not the biggest fan of green but now I'm kinda liking more than concords View media item 962564

Last edited:
So these were more desired than concord lows? That's VERY interesting. I wonder how much the unexpected lack of quantity played a role with that. Seems like nobody is trying to get rid of a size 13 in any kinds of trades throughout Chicago, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places...idk.

So these were more desired than concord lows? That's VERY interesting. I wonder how much the unexpected lack of quantity played a role with that. Seems like nobody is trying to get rid of a size 13 in any kinds of trades throughout Chicago, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places...idk.

Check the fc prices

Glad to see already coming around on these. Congrats to all that copped on release day and the rerelease on NDC. I've worn my pair like 10 times already, and they still look brand new. I use Jason Mark's product to clean them, and they look dope. Been rocking them since release day, and still have an extra pair on ice!! Wearing them to Vegas right now too! Yeeeeeeeeee [emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji]

Alright so I UN-DS'd today and cannot seem to get these red spots off the sole after wearing them:

Cleaned them with Jason Markk too.

Thanks

why does it matter what the BOTTOM of the shoe looks like tho....dead srs
just wear them it aint that serious
I like to keep them clean as new when I wear them every time. Just a personal preference honestly...

I guess it isn't that big of a deal... just want to know how to remove it.

why does it matter what the BOTTOM of the shoe looks like tho....dead srs

just wear them it aint that serious
I like to keep them clean as new when I wear them every time. Just a personal preference honestly...
I guess it isn't that big of a deal... just want to know how to remove it.

if your really od about it you could but some of those crappy sole protector things & slide your way around with them on the bottoms

Never got why people were also knocking these because of the volt pods on the bottom, or whats on the bottom of any shoe for that matter

I don't like the volt pods. Looks like from pictures you can see them when you step, obviously this is minor and not a factor in my decision to pick these up. 

i actually do
devil.gif
just came today from the ndc reup
devil.gif
laugh.gif

do ya thang pimpin 

do not let the black get on the PL because it will show up as a dull different color and look bad, take your time and be careful, you dont even need to tape them

Add me to the list of people who like these better than the Concord Lows. These are AMAZING in person. I initially slept on them and I'm so glad I changed my mind. The quality is on point too. 

Back
Top Bottom