• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yall buggin... I just got mine in and they are way better than the concords in every respect... The only people saying concords are better r hypebeast or haters who slept... Real talk

Last edited:
Yall buggin... I just got mine in and they are way better than the concords in every respect... The only people saying concords are better r hypebeast or haters who slept... Real talk

I like these more than the concords but I wouldn't say only hypebeast and haters say concords are better. It's all opinion at the end of the day.
My fiancé like concords better and she's def not a hater not a hypebeast.

Hypebeasts and haters eh...

Not sure if srs?

I like these more than the concords but I wouldn't say only hypebeast and haters say concords are better. It's all opinion at the end of the day.
My fiancé like concords better and she's def not a hater not a hypebeast.

the voice of reason

8)

I got my skins from HOH and my concord from footaction. Satisfied with both but I would say the skins were flawless while the concord pl heel seam was slightly misaligned with midsole on both shoes. Have already rocked the skins. Keeping concord DS for a while.

If these ever do restock again, gonna double up.  The attention to detail on the snakeskin portion is a little mind blowing.  Never seen that kind of detail for a sneaker, let alone 11's.  So I do agree with the majority, higher quality than the concord lows even though both of my pairs are flawless.  And there's no real way for a camera to capture how nice these look in person.  The pictures truly don't do this shoe any justice.

laugh.gif

I have two snakeskins. I'd trade one for a concord but...I'm a fan of white/black color ways like Concord XIs, HGG XIII, Black Toes 1, Taxi XII, etc.

^^^since RD these shoes have been looking better and better to people, ^^^you sir are in the minority on this one...you sir probably missed out on these and are just hanging around in this thread cuz youre salty... :smile:

^^^since RD these shoes have been looking better and better to people, ^^^you sir are in the minority on this one...you sir probably missed out on these and are just hanging around in this thread cuz youre salty... :smile:

Look for a pair below retail... Plzzz

In the thread of said shoe sure he would look like the minority lol

Poll says most people don't like em. Hope that means it'll be easier to scoop up another pair if they hit outlets

Back
Top Bottom