Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Surprising how easy this release was. Just tried adding another in my size on eastbay and it went right into the cart.

Yet no one has claimed success on Champs. Strange. Oh well, my order status says 1 Unit Ready to Ship. I’ve never experienced a footsite cancellation after this status

Makes since why Eastbay has so many pair bc they have no retail stores like champs.. I’m sure champs wanted the foot traffic so most went to store!

FINALLY! I "struck out" everywhere else but finally completed on a 11.5 on Eastbay! Now i hope theres no cancellations!

Eastbay is carting but showing sold out at the end of check out - just tried sizes 9.5, 10, 10.5, and 11.5. Good luck to anyone else still on the hunt!

Attachments

• 09E9C557-E7D7-4648-B6CC-9CACCFF8D72D.png
    09E9C557-E7D7-4648-B6CC-9CACCFF8D72D.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 46
Looks like Nike really funneled most stock to Eastbay. Tier Zero stores like Undefeated didn't even get these. Kith was in-store only so probably not much stock. Didnt see these on international release calenders, but I could be wrong.

Love it. I wasnt sure I would even get 1 pair and I made out with 2. Dialing it in for a while. Only thing I want on the horizon now is the Last Shot 14s next month.

I doubled up on size 10 with EB. Couldn't resist. I'll keep them on ice until this pair yellows. What a feeling, from thinking I struck out to copping 2 pairs. EB was clutch today!

Think I got banned from both eastbay and champs. I can’t add anything to my cart and that includes generic socks or even random tee. Smh. I didn’t even use a bot.

I doubled up thanks to SNKRS and EB after half an hour of pending/trying.

I called both to confirm orders and it was told the W is official... for now...

Now to return these unnecessary Katrina 3s

Congrats to all that took Dubs

Anyone from the Texarkana area? I have a size 8.5 reserved at Champs if you want them.

just carted an 11. it could also be that EB really limit traffic on their site so people are waiting in line a bit longer?

Back
Top Bottom