Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

I just copped for $255 on StockX. F.. it, I just got rid of my obsidian 15's and silver medal 1's to cop these.

Been a Red Sox fan all of my life and I don’t even care lol! These are really nice and looking forward to my pair arriving from EB.

Good Job JB:pimp:
2018-05-14_19.01.57~2.jpg

2018-05-14_19.02.27.jpg

2018-05-14_19.02.45.jpg

Happened to me for Black LeBron AZG's. Went for a 7.5, opened the mail and it was a 12.
Same happened to me today. Wear a size 8.5 and that's what is saved in my SNKRS app. I didn't push anything but submit and verified my password, but ended up getting a size 10. I dnt know how that happened and I didn't know until I got email confirmation. Nike didn't have my right size to replace and it was too late to cancel

Question, the mid version of this same exact shoe is highly sought after and going for crazy prices! But the low pretty much sits for an entire day and even on resale might be 220-250? Do people really hate lows that much?! That’s crazy to me

There's only like 5 of the mids in existence. They were lottery ticket raffled off outside Yankee stadium last May for Jeter day. So yea, that's why.

Question, the mid version of this same exact shoe is highly sought after and going for crazy prices! But the low pretty much sits for an entire day and even on resale might be 220-250? Do people really hate lows that much?! That’s crazy to me
They made 5 of one and 50k of the other.

It's the quantity available...only a few pairs of the mids, but a lot more of these lows.

I had little interest in these, but I stopped by my Champs out of curiosity...to see a pair in person. I walked out with the only pair they had in my size. The quality of these is much better than your average J. The details on these are great, right down to the baseball glove leather laces. Surprised these weren't some NYC only exclusive drop. If resellers saw these lasting a while on Eastbay today and canceled orders thinking they were sitting, I think they're going to be kicking themselves down the line. If I didn't stop by Champs, and first saw them on someone else later on, I would probably have paid resale. Pics on SNKRS and whatnot did not do these justice.

Struck out on SNKRS earlier today. Just hopped onto this thread right now. Checked Eastbay and copped a pair :nthat:

Looks like only sz 10, 10.5, & 11 are carting...

It does highlight that for a lot of people it isn't about the shoe AT ALL, but rather about the exclusivity.

I don't quite understand it, but to each their own. I just genuinely like sneakers (Js / Nikes).

Still waiting on shipping confirmation from SNKRS... usaully get it by now! Anybody else still waiting for shipping from SNKRS?

Patiently waiting on more Jeter collection pictures with these. Maybe I'll put one together when my pairs come in

Even more reason for people to want these I feel! This is the closest we will get to the rare pair so I’d figure people would be all over them.
Honestly the same thing would have probably happened if they rereleased the mid in large numbers. Really doesn’t matter how rare the sample pair is, the hype will die if the market is flooded.

Back
Top Bottom