Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

So Champs is really continuing to release Re2pect series of products huh. That website is the worst of all the footsites when it comes to handling web traffic.

Also they truly need to put this on the reserve. Don't send random shipments to stores like they did with Re2pect Jordan 1s. My local stores got shipments like 1.5 weeks later after Champs IG released the store listing. Just crazy smh.

Where are you guys getting this info?
Well because some of the guys that are on NT actually work in retail lmao.

Also Eastbay is getting these as well. My source?????.... Eastbay release calendar lmao

Last edited:
The shade... anyway I am sure they will be, but I already have some all blue (with some suede, no less) low 11, that I did indeed purchase for the low low on KC.

I wish they were these...

air-jordan-11-jeter.png

Just give us these, they're 1000x better. I would have copped two. I got so much Yankees gear too. ****in lows look like trash. Wouldn't buy them for $50.

My local champs have had these in for a few weeks already. They got quite a few too...and they aren't a big time champs store. These are obtainable but doubling up may difficult unless you got multiple platinum champs accounts...which a lot of you do!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom