Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

They looked bad when I put them in. Its because the midsole and sole are off white colored.
I swapped the navy ropes to my Georgetown lows and the whites from those to these, didn't bother to take a picture, thats how bad I thought they looked.

I forgot it is the Sail color. You're right, they would need Sail rope laces.

I'm a Dodgers fan but I ended up getting these regardless. I prefer the traditional patent leather and mid-top cut for Jordan XI but low top with suede are feasible. I don't dislike the Yankees but navy blue is my favorite shade of blue, perhaps my favorite color overall. And Derek Jeter is an iconic player I always liked. He's the best shortstop in the modern era.

So these are the third pair of XI lows I have now. I already have the Concord XI and Georgetown XI. I despise low top Jordans honestly but XI are the only ones I can like.

Last edited:
I'm not really a low top Jordan guy. I do mess with dunks and af1 in lows though and the Jordan 13s are nice. But since the 11s are my favorite Jordan copping the lows was mandatory. As much as I love the mids I have just as many pairs in lows

This shoe is nice. Perfect for the summer months watching the Yankees. And in 2 years when Jeter is inducted to the HoF, I'm sure some people are going to regret not buying these when it released.

I ordered last Friday from Nike with early access and I'm just now getting them today. The eastbay orders from Monday and Tuesday will take a few more days.
Mine came today but wasn't home to get them so they are at my access point.. I order Monday bout 1 pm CST

If you go to your local Champs they might still have your size. It looks like a lot of people didn't pick them up after they realized there was no resell.

Ik ima get flamed lol but anyone peep the Maya more PE lows...pretty cool looking...i don't rock pink but might try to cop for collectors purposes.

I don’t think they’ll replace them. What do you think! I copped another one off the Champs restock. I’ll just return this one.
Get a promo code. They're sending me the wrong size. They know they messed up but only gave me a 10% promo code.

Back
Top Bottom