Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Wish these were Mids, they would be an instant purchase for me.

That box though, JB can we get that box for all the retros please?

I’d Like To Take A Moment To Pay Homage To The Sneaker God’s For Really Holding Your Boy Down Lately :pimp: It Doesn’t Go Unnoticed Oh Grateful Gods!
9B6D4572-7780-465C-9305-A0A4848B0BF0.jpeg

F8C9224E-AEF5-4DCF-A9BF-E9BCE118DD53.jpeg

I’m Gonna Go Out On A Limb Here And Say This Is EASILY One Of, If Not THE Best Retro 11 We’ve Gotten From Jordan Brand In Years (I’m Talking Maybe A Decade+) :wow:
900A7B42-F041-44FE-AF9B-B3B7F06461CC.jpeg

I Will Definitely Be Looking To Double Or Triple Down On This Beautiful Shoe :nthat:

Last edited:
You guys think the 01 navy snakeskin would sell out right away if they retroed?

Depends. If it's limited then they'd sell out instantly and people would say that they're their grails and they've been waiting for them.

If they are GR, people won't buy them then clown them for sitting and call them bricks.

Moral of the story, can't tell if they'll sell out until you find out how limited they are...

Depends. If it's limited then they'd sell out instantly and people would say that they're their grails and they've been waiting for them.

If they are GR, people won't buy them then clown them for sitting and call them bricks.

Moral of the story, can't tell if they'll sell out until you find out how limited they are...

read people were upset these were so easy to get so you're right. I'd jump on a chance to get the navy blues again.

Ate these true to the Yankees navy blue or is it a purple/blue color? Might be a dumb qurstion but I keep seeing a different shade everywhere

copped at 7:45am pacific time from EB and just got shipping confirmation email. went back and check now and they are still available almost fsr...good luck people!

Glad they made these somewhat easy to get. I’m not a fan of them but that saves a size 12 for someone who will appreciate them.

Back
Top Bottom