Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Did everyone who has these in hand get fairly flawless pairs? Especially regarding glue marks.

The two I picked up were night and day better than any of the 11 lows in the last few years.

Might be getting ahead of myself but for 200 bucks, I think we all got what “Pinnacle” quality is suppose to be.
And damn does it look and feel good. :pimp:
Small glue mark on my pair, but nothing major once I put them on feet.

Picked up my Champs pair earlier. They had 2 full pages of names for reservations.
0514181653.jpg

Can't wait to rock wit these
IMAG3897.jpg

Definitely switching the leather laces out

Double up pair from snkrs app shipped and arrive Thursday! Can't wait to break these out especially weather looking nice here in WA.

anybody know if these fit the same as the most current XI lows (cool grey and emeralds)?

Wondering this as well since this is a new type of AJ11 low with the upper being completely suede...

PO

Did everyone who has these in hand get fairly flawless pairs? Especially regarding glue marks.

The two I picked up were night and day better than any of the 11 lows in the last few years.

Might be getting ahead of myself but for 200 bucks, I think we all got what “Pinnacle” quality is suppose to be.
And damn does it look and feel good. :pimp:
I’m an insole kind of guy and I love the insole they used on these. They feel thicker and the leather is a nice touch.

Wow so I just called Champs located in Mission Viejo CA, they sold all the unclaimed pairs at 3pm WTF :smh: glad I didn't hit there, I would've been pissed because it clearly says on the APP you have until 6pm to pick up on weekdays!!!

If you had a reserved pair and they sold it before stated 6:00PM deadline to pick up, perhaps you should call their corporate to complain. You have a legitimate basis to gripe based on what was stated in the app.

I honestly don't like the store manager there. I ran into him during Christmastime and he seemed shady so I wouldn't put it past him for selling them prematurely before deadline if he's still at that store.

I was able to successfully pick up my pair of size 10.5 at South Bay Galleria Champs around 5:30PM on Monday. I actually got the only size 10.5 at that store too. The manager told me there were only 2 left while I was handling the transaction. I can't beat getting these with a gift card either!

There were like 3 vultures (customers) waiting in front of the store to try to get the leftover unclaimed pairs when I walked in and minutes later the line of customers doubled to like 6 as I walked out of the store! One dude blurted out asking what size I had but I just kept walking because I know he's not going to offer me a boatload for them. Now if he offered $500, hell yes I would certainly let them leave my possession!

Anybody did hit with excessive Eastbay charges smh. Couldn’t pick up local pair because these fools fried my card for 7 transactions for 1 shoe order smh. Terrible customer service.

If you had a reserved pair and they sold it before stated 6:00PM deadline to pick up, perhaps you should call their corporate to complain. You have a legitimate basis to gripe based on what was stated in the app.

I honestly don't like the store manager there. I ran into him during Christmastime and he seemed shady so I wouldn't put it past him for selling them prematurely before deadline if he's still at that store.

I had a RSVP pair at Main Place Champs, which followed the proper producers. Got there at 5:30 was able to purchase my pair, I asked the manger about Mission Viejo he said well they must not know about the launch producers. None the less I would’ve been PISS if I had gone in at 5:30 & Mission Viejo sold my rsvp pair before 6 I would’ve called corporate & complain. Yes whom ever run that store looks very shady AF :smh: every time I step foot in that store the employee always gave me weird AF vibe. FYI for future releases I would call the store the day of just so ish like this doesn’t happen to anyone!!!

I despise lows, I've never owned a low pair of Jays and never will.

I would have copped two pairs if they were mids. I love the suede and I'm a huge Yankees fan. Wifey would have gotten a pair too.

This is how I feel. Got them in hand to see if I would have a different opinion. Can't do it. Catch and release.

**** a Yankee

27 championships

In my head, these aren't the Jeters (bum!), these are the Darren Collisons! :rofl:

DC1.jpg DC2.jpg

Hall of Famer Derek Jeter is the bum?

So i only tried at Foot Action in Cincy with a 7 min headstart and got waitlisted. Didn't really care too much and was probably going to cancel. I had to go to champs the next day to return some stuff and these boys were SITTING. Employee said only 3 people had picked up their pairs and that was at 2:00 pm.

So i only tried at Foot Action in Cincy with a 7 min headstart and got waitlisted. Didn't really care too much and was probably going to cancel. I had to go to champs the next day to return some stuff and these boys were SITTING. Employee said only 3 people had picked up their pairs and that was at 2:00 pm.
They had until 6 to pick up, most people got to work on Mondays. Bet they were picked up by EOD.

Anyone get the shipping confirmation from EB? I haven’t seen nothing yet. How long does it usually take?

I thought this was a Champs only release (besides Nike and eastbay online).

Yeah, sounds like someone forgot it wasn't the weekend. I even had to remind someone that it was the weekday and deadline was 6:00PM once.

Back
Top Bottom