Jordan Retro 12 Grey/Univ Blue

My app must be broken it still shows sold out. Just checked NDC and couldn't find them.....you have special powers :tongue:

But the retailers do, just came from the mall with the wife and kids and had them in hand.

Edit....just popped back up on the app. New record, two sell outs in one day

Last edited:
I was able to cart a 9.5. But might just pass on these in the interest of saving money. ****.

So what is the mystery material? I see videos posting nubuck leather type. Is it Something Like the powder blue 3's?

http://www.oskicks.com/product/air-jordan-12-retro-wolf-grey

Eat my friends.  
pimp.gif

looks like they're all gone

Last edited:
Finishline.com once again refuses to take my money. That site is a steaming pile of feces.

These will be around for a while. I can see the gym reds doing much better. They might grow on some later on but they're much better colorways out there.

story of my life.
effing unbelievable, you'd think a company would want as much money as possible.

I called them and the lady curtly said no phone orders on release day. I kind of went off about the website then asked if she would sell me a pair. She said no so I hung up.

These got slepped on hard, I was considering these instead of the Flu Games (Definitely made the right choice) for a couple of days.

My main goal is to get OVO 12's, and if not, a pair of 11's or 13's

I saw these in store and the quality is really nice, no glue stains (as we saw with the Flu Games) Colorway ain't gonna stick like the gym reds tho.

These will be around for a while. I can see the gym reds doing much better. They might grow on some later on but they're much better colorways out there.

These will take some time to sell out. A couple of weeks? While the gym red will be gone by the weekend. Maybe even the day.

Passed on gym red for these. I got some white/red J's already like XI low and 2010 13s. So I saw no point in getting the white and red 12s.

These will take some time to sell out. A couple of weeks? While the gym red will be gone by the weekend. Maybe even the day.

Passed on gym red for these. I got some white/red J's already like XI low and 2010 13s. So I saw no point in getting the white and red 12s.
These are sick. Fav 12's since playoffs

The best part of these I like is the sole - the combination of blue and grey there.

Valy nice, valy valy nice.

Plenty of these at my mall. I do like the colors used. Id just ruin them too fast so I walked away. Lots of glue mistakes on the four pairs I held. They did bust out the gym reds for me to check out. Those seemed a bit easier to keep clean.

Plenty of these at my mall. I do like the colors used. Id just ruin them too fast so I walked away. Lots of glue mistakes on the four pairs I held. They did bust out the gym reds for me to check out. Those seemed a bit easier to keep clean.

These are sick. Fav 12's since playoffs

Very true about the clean part. I wore them yesterday. Very difficult to keep the soles clean. I scrubbed like mother ****** still difficult

Back
Top Bottom