Jordan Retro 12 "Wool" - Fall 2016

Said **** it and copped off of Footlocker since I probably won't hit on the OVO's

These joints definitely Lit!!!!Way better in person..A MUST Cop

The grey in your pic looks more like the retailer pics.. are they a darker grey in person? Some of the pics made them look really light. I ended up grabbing a pair on Nike while I was waiting for my L for OVOs.

Very clean in person! If the wool 3's are like this in person, I will cop as well. If the suede 11's are like this as well, they may have my $400 as well

I made an account just to reply to this thread. I'm so pissed off today. I had been looking forward to these shoes for months since I missed out on The Masters, and wanted a predominately black 12 colorway. It was honestly one of my most anticipated shoe release of the year, and I had thought the shoes were fire from the very beginning when I saw images. Whenever I went online, all I ever saw were people saying how the shoes were wack and how they would sit, so I thought for sure this would be an easy cop. I used the snkrs app as soon as it hit 10 AM while I was at work today, didn't get the shoe. I'm thinking no problem, i'll just try on some other sneaker sites on my break. I go on all the usual sneaker sites, and wtf they are all sold out in my size, which rarely happens this quickly. The thing that pisses me off the most is that people that weren't even really interested in this shoe, ended up buying them just because they struck out on the ovo 12s.   

I made an account just to reply to this thread. I'm so pissed off today. I had been looking forward to these shoes for months since I missed out on The Masters, and wanted a predominately black 12 colorway. It was honestly one of my most anticipated shoe release of the year, and I had thought the shoes were fire from the very beginning when I saw images. Whenever I went online, all I ever saw were people saying how the shoes were wack and how they would sit, so I thought for sure this would be an easy cop. I used the snkrs app as soon as it hit 10 AM while I was at work today, didn't get the shoe. I'm thinking no problem, i'll just try on some other sneaker sites on my break. I go on all the usual sneaker sites, and wtf they are all sold out in my size, which rarely happens this quickly. The thing that pisses me off the most is that people that weren't even really interested in this shoe, ended up buying them just because they struck out on the ovo 12s.   
what is your size ??

First rule of Niketalk: NEVER go by what people say on here about a shoe being "whack" and sitting.

lesson learned, but it wasn't just this site, all the other shoe sites I was on had people hating on them and even making jokes about them.

Tried all the well known shoe sites already, all sold out in anything near my size. Having big feet, and living in North Carolina it is nearly impossible to find shoes in my size at stores. So I basically have to buy all my shoes online.  

lesson learned, but it wasn't just this site, all the other shoe sites I was on had people hating on them and even making jokes about them.

Just never underestimate, people lie and play that card all of the time. I've seen it for years. Plus, they say the shoe will be easy to get because their aren't very many pages of a thread. :lol:

If I want a shoe, I go hard after it and I don't mind people's comments because most are full of crap.

Last edited:
I'm afraid to buy shoes on EBAY because of people selling unauthorized shoes. So i'll just hold out hope that eventually they will restock on them like they did the other 12s that came out this year. The funny thing is that I didn't even enter the draw for the ovo 12s, even though I had the chance to, only went for the "Wools" today.

You can't really go on what people say online. A lot of people in this thread thought these would sit for awhile but when I started calling up stores, a lot of them weren't even going to get the shoes. The Foot Locker around my way didn't get any. One of the workers there told me that he used to work at the flagship FL store and that he believed that would be my best bet because he knew for a fact that they get a lot of shoes.

I finally got to see a pair in store and they are nice. Some of the pics made em look cheap, but materials and padding look decent. Def favor these over nylons..

Back
Top Bottom