Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
o

I didn't I contacted Sekure D and had him do it. Fair process to get it to stick to the 3M.
@a-friend  I thought this post included "$40". (edited?) Sorry if I made a mistake & gave you bad info.

As far as your other questions go, all I can tell you is I'm certainly not involved in any "hustle".

I was only trying to help you with an answer to your original question & apologize once again if I was mistaken.

o

I didn't I contacted Sekure D and had him do it. Fair process to get it to stick to the 3M.
@a-friend
 I thought this post included "$40". (edited?) Sorry if I made a mistake & gave you bad info.

As far as your other questions go, all I can tell you is I'm certainly not involved in any "hustle".

I was only trying to help you with an answer to your original question & apologize once again if I was mistaken.

Respect, my bad for the accusation

spagett-o.gif

jordan-13-reflective-01-570x379.jpg

Looks pretty good IMO

saw them in person last Saturday in a foot locker in Germany. Actually better then in the photos.
But 200 €? No thanks.

how come they deform that much :frown:

Does anyone have extremely/severe flat feet? Sometimes shoes can look like that due to really flat feet. The arch is so flat on the foot (basically sticking out) that it causes the arch of the shoe to just collapse. Surprised no one has come across that before...

ugh.... both pairs that i bought for acquaintances had dirty 3m. water stain on each pair, one from ndc and other fnl.
5lab3 > 3m 13s, but i guess i am rating on quality and looks. the infrared and black just didn't mesh well with the 3m to me. plus the 5lab3 came clean to me from ndc.

bring on the next pair, hoping the leather is as good as the pictures make them look on those holograms.

Sekure D lives around the corner and I've known him for years.

I drove them to his joint last Monday and picked them up Wednesday.

He put some nice pics up on his insta, couple on mine too if youre interested.

@ 'a friend'.

I'm in Australia.

Never mentioned $40.

Copped in store last Saturday.

Had already discussed custom with Sek D prior to buying.

I have no message from you asking anything.

Hope that answers the questions in your head....

Last edited:
DS sz 18 OG

and the rest are my size OG, 04, and recent retro .lol

the best color way n my favorite jay of all time

I hate that the retros didn't have the 3m.. I sold my pair because of it.. They just weren't the same.. I couldn't keep them knowing they cost more with cheaper materials.. Im on the hunt for some og's right now..

wow didn't even know the recent black/red retros didn't even have any 3m :x :smh: JB straight **** you, we're JB, knowing people will overlook it and still buy. And now they trolling with the recent 3m pair they released which they OD on the 3m :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom