Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
FNL is horrible, everytime I try using their site for a release it results in an error. Just glad I got my pair, my bot really came through for me on this one and this is my first time using a bot.

got confirmed e-mail that these barons will be mine
happy.gif
 back to sleep, hope everyone's copped theirs...but f that cali tax lol

FNL is horrible, everytime I try using their site for a release it results in an error. Just glad I got my pair, my bot really came through for me on this one and this is my first time using a bot.

You paid a bot service for these? LOL. Oh man some people are really new to this

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: you used a bot for these? Why?

May not make any sense to you, but I haven't copped a pair of Jordans since the Powder Blue III's, I went with the raffle route on that one and I missed the raffle for these, I figured I'd be better off with the bot than to be driving around to every mall/shopping center wasting my gas to get these. I'm pretty pleased with my result, I bought the bot, after the error showed up on Nike.com they were instantly in my cart, so I got to get them after I thought they would sell out quickly.

In short, I probly didn't need the bot but oh well, I know who to go to if I need a bot again lol

May not make any sense to you, but I haven't copped a pair of Jordans since the Powder Blue III's, I went with the raffle route on that one and I missed the raffle for these, I figured I'd be better off with the bot than to be driving around to every mall/shopping center wasting my gas to get these. I'm pretty pleased with my result, I bought the bot, after the error showed up on Nike.com they were instantly in my cart, so I got to get them after I thought they would sell out quickly.

In short, I probly didn't need the bot but oh well, I know who to go to if I need a bot again lol
Could have easily came into this thread and asked whether or not u would need a bot for these. And everybody would have told u no.

Could have easily came into this thread and asked whether or not u would need a bot for these. And everybody would have told u no.

Have you ever thought that she might have a life and isnt on NT all day everyday ?

I'm sure that won't make a difference people will still call, but that's irrelevant. It was a simple question that I asked, but I will figure it out for myself
They don't accept call in orders, you can call to cancel though. I did with the the 3Ms.

DTLR selling fakes?no tax and free shipping is clutch for Cali customers.hope it's not true.congrats to all who copped

Have you ever thought that she might have a life and isnt on NT all day everyday ?
Was i talking to you? Sorry i dont care to see these BOTTERS making money off people who don't know any better. Took as much time to pay that guy with the BOT as it would have to come in here and ask a simple question and would have gotten a quick and fast simple answer. And saved her $5 from someone who didn't deserve it in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom