Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Sometimes even if you change your billing address on fnl they are still looking st your old address and phone number.. When i called fnl to verify my order they asked me my billing phone number they told me it was not on the billing.. So i gave my old one and they said it is approved
what kills me is if you wanna buy some elite socks on a Tuesday they have no problem accepting your payment.

i'm all over the place when it comes to releases 
laugh.gif

In this order NDC, eastbay, champs, finishline. NDC because of free shipping and ebates is my priority #1. Silver member on eastbay for free shipping. Never had much luck with footlocker for some reason. But I get the $15 rewards from champs. Champs is my local go to because they the only store in my area with my size 

A lot of folks that talk about striking out online don't practice.  You have to practice.  You can't just open up a tab for the 1st time in a year and expect to cop easily.  For those that don't understand carting a shoe that you do not intend to buy, this is one reason.  For this release I carted  on FNL, NDC, FTL, and EB.  Gotta be ready for 12/20. 
Haven't carted for the whole year i have ma man @wootonralph cop for me, i happened to cart with ease today. People are saving up for the xi next week.

First time I ever copped on a morning drop like this, usually just ID my kicks, i'm a sucker for anything bred tho. Got on Eastbay at 8:02, refreshed a couple times, ended up in my cart. No hassles

Anyone got any coupons for sites? Ebates is doing 4,0 cash back. Just wanted to see what was out there before i go to hoh in a few.

Whoever said it was gonna be a easy cop underestimated how popular XIIIs are. Every store in Georgia doesn't have a 8.5/9.0. And its sold out everywhere online

Ouch...that's a big pick up. Hope all her kids eat.

And shoecity has these? Never knew.

Yes they do raffles on Sunday and you come pick up the ticket if you win on Thursday then the sneakers on Saturday. If you get there after 10 ticket is no longer valid. They had a few sizes left. Probably gone by now.

Ouch...that's a big pick up. Hope all her kids eat.

And shoecity has these? Never knew.

The manager told her she was crazy for starting something she won't be able to control. It was interesting for her to be vocal about it. No way I have 6 kids and everyone gets Js.

Whoever said it was gonna be a easy cop underestimated how popular XIIIs are. Every store in Georgia doesn't have a 8.5/9.0. And its sold out everywhere online

Easy cop and easy cop Jordan's are two different meanings. I think what the masses meant for easy cop on these is if you get out early or online at 7:30 you will have them. Go to your local shoe stores that did raffles and ask when is the cut off time for people to claim their pairs. It's still a chance for people to get them just have to be savvy. These are an easy cop for a Jordan December release is what I think most are saying. This thread would be jumping if it wasn't easy to cop. Most got these and majority are waiting for the Jordan XI "Legend Blue" like myself.

Back
Top Bottom