Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I'm a huge fan of 13's and would LOVE an all black with red just at the bottom, like altitudes but with red. It would be interesting to see what materials they use for the upper. But with big red pods like that sample pic, not so much...

I'm a huge fan of 13's and would LOVE an all black with red just at the bottom, like altitudes but with red. It would be interesting to see what materials they use for the upper. But with big red pods like that sample pic, not so much...
it be like playoffs i believe just leather panels, black suede, but instead white pods just black. that would be dope 

Have the greytoe's been confirmed , Sorry if its been posted but i couldn't find it anywhere .

Never cared much for the grey toes colorway, but if that black/red has a leather upper, count me in.

Last edited:
I actually like this version better than the 05s

I passed on the 05s that year b/c the white tounge throwed me off.  And not to mention I was so thirsty for the Flints to drop that year.  

I'll take these tho!  Just a little darker than the OG samples, but I don't mind.

I like the darker red personally because we've been getting so much infrared and bright colors so a nice darker shade of red is welcome

Last edited:
I actually like this version better than the 05s

I passed on the 05s that year b/c the white tounge throwed me off.  And not to mention I was so thirsty for the Flints to drop that year.  

I'll take these tho!  Just a little darker than the OG samples, but I don't mind.

I like the 05s better, but these look nice too.

Think I posted back in March that the OG sample grey toes were dropping yet everyone seems shocked now there's pic?!?

Last edited:
Think I posted back in March that the OG sample grey toes were dropping yet everyone seems shocked?!?

Shocked isn't the right word, for me at least...Disappointed would fit better since these are clearly much darker colors than that of the OG Samples...Darkened down just like the 05' release...This would have been the single pair that I would've considered purchasing before the "remastered" models start getting released...

Props for flowing the info though...That's just good looks for the NT fam...

wish were the real grey toes. Still gonna go find a pair of them somewhere

prob get these new ones too. Look like a dark red, dang why couldnt we get maroon :frown:

Gonna update this thread later on today

Last edited:
Bad quality pic but it's looking like they kept the darker grey and red combo...No go for me unless it's the lighter color's like the OG samples used...

It is a lighter grey, think of the grey on the bred/blk cement 4s

Think I posted back in March that the OG sample grey toes were dropping yet everyone seems shocked now there's pic?!?

Not shocked, we confirmed that something "grey toe-esque" was dropping long ago

Back
Top Bottom