Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I know all shoes crease, but man not sure if I'm willing to drop $200+.
I know shoes with 3M crease very easily because of the material.
I'ma have to see them in person to see if it's really worth it. Should have one in hand in about a week or so from now.

13's crease hard anyway without being 3M. I can only imagine what the complaints in this thread will look like after some wear their 3M's 13's for the first time, Lord Have Mercy

I'll take em all except for the Barons or whatever they are being called, don't care for the goofy looking color changing midsole... 

If I had known about or copped the playoffs retro a few years back, the red pods would have been easy to pass on. But need my black leather upper fix of a xiii soon.

When u look at them in the sunlight......that black painted phylon midsole looks bad.
Wish they would've used suede/durabuck instead.

When u look at them in the sunlight......that black painted phylon midsole looks bad.
Wish they would've used suede/durabuck instead.

And this is why this round of xiii's will never compare to past releases. This is why i passed on the penny iv retro. You need that suede wrapped midsole on these. No excuse.

And this is why this round of xiii's will never compare to past releases. This is why i passed on the penny iv retro. You need that suede wrapped midsole on these. No excuse.

Let's be real...the last 2 rounds of XIIIs didn't stack up.

Black toes had paper quality leather side panels, BReds lacked 3M...before that the Bulls pair in 2010 had so many QC issues that I returned 3 pairs before I got one I felt comfortable wearing, Flints didn't have 3M, Alts got switched to mesh side panels (no 3M)...the best of the bunch were the Playoffs.

But did those have a shiny painted black midsole instead of the suede/nubuck wrapped midsole?

Also the price has gone up and yet they still continue to cut corners to maximize profit

Last edited:
^
Both of y'all make some really good valid points.
I hope that the good people at JB are still reading these threads and address these issues.

Sad part is some of us still remember the OG quality of materials, and will be forced to pay a premium next year for what will undoubtedly be mediocre quality :smh:

I find myself picking up more NSW releases and maybe 2-3 JB releases a year if that....sad.

I can't stand JB anymore. I was just thinking, isn't it ridiculous that they seriously charge more for shoes just because people want them more. Nothing to do with the so called "tech" but just the demand. Historically price supposedly increased year to year with greater tech. now they charge more for 11s than 13s? more for 13s than 14s?? Why should I give them more for shoes that didn't originally have a price premium from other models?

They're just taking advantage of a money-making situation, this is business 101. If you product is high in demand, you increase the prices. Making money is the name of the game. Hell I'd do it, and I know yall would too.

They're starting to grow on me
glasses.gif

L? You mean like when you were talking a gang of **** about the xiv then ended up buying every colorway? :lol: OK champ

Last edited:
I don't see how buying a pair of Ferrari's that I'm trying to sell constitutes "buying every colorway" but aight bruh. 

So take another L.

so that wasnt you sweating bullets in the black toes thread for everyone to see? OH

bye bye now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom