Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
airraab airraab
Thanks fam. Repped ya as well. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I will continue to post release links the day before, as much as possible, to make it easy for anyone who will try online each release[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Thank you^^^ @babyJs23   your an ASSET!

On a Marketing note…. SHERMHJR is not the best candidate for a Public Speaking Video… Hard to Understand this dude..

Last edited:
No NDC LINKS?  @babyJs23

I have the NDC links for both Men and GS sizes, however, they differ from the countdown links and I don't want to post any links that may not work and cause any headaches for anyone. NDC fam never forgets :wink:

Thank you^^^ @babyJs23
  your an ASSET!
Very kind words my dude.[emoji]128077[/emoji]. I hope any of my past link posts has helped you with scoring a pair :smile:

a-friend a-friend
Reading success posts, along with pics, are good enough for me :wink: [emoji]128077[/emoji]. Repped ya fam for the kind words.

Last edited:
It seems like Those are sitting on all eu web sites i copped mine yesterday easy, i love 13'´s i can't pass on any 13's:smile:

These would have been heaps better if they were a grey leather instead of 3M. Good luck to those hoping for a pair though.

Should be an easy grab here too.
I might even go at 7am instead of 6am.
Love the easy grabs.

This wasn't a GR though. Not even close.
Only feels that way because the lack of HYPE
It's a funny release because it's not really a GR but we had more stores get these then some GR's, no hype here at all no one camped & not many people even signed up for the raffle.

These will be similar to how the BlackToe14 is right now.
Next weekend you'll still be able to grab at a few places online for retail, those with coupons should grab from the store or site they have valid coupons and or discounts.

Last edited:
These will be similar to how the BlackToe14 is right now.
Next weekend you'll still be able to grab at a few places online for retail, those with coupons should grab from the store or site they have valid coupons and or discounts.

Really, man BlackToe 14........ I can agree to a point maybe in your small town areas. These are 13 models but the cw and the price tag got folks are in question.

We raffle just about every retro it's a FTL thing now.

I entered the melb FTL raffle for the ferrari 14's and scored 1 of the 21 pairs on offer but I only thought they held a raffle for that shoe coz it was so limited in OZ. Didn't think they raffled every release.

I entered the melb FTL raffle for the ferrari 14's and scored 1 of the 21 pairs on offer but I only thought they held a raffle for that shoe coz it was so limited in OZ. Didn't think they raffled every release.
the guy I spoke to when I called swanston didn't really know what they were doing but said it was not FCFS, I copped off kickz101 I'm a fan of what FTL is doing now.

Back
Top Bottom