Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters

Yep, they think because they judge a man by his attire we do the same with women
mean.gif
I once went on a date with a huge girl (didn't know she was huge, damn internet dating) and she went on about how she had this meeting with some fashion exec coming up and she didn't know what to wear. When you weigh as much as Moby **** no outfit will improve your appearance.
but what was that mouf like? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If only that girl knew her Mankles are Super stars here in NT land - Ghetto Celeb Mankles

DBs have hit outlets, you're giving these too much credit lol

I need to know what outlets you go to because around here I have 3 outlets and they never get anything good (Bay area-Nothern Cali)... LOL Lebrons sometimes Retro j's forget about it unless they have like one pair from a online order or something..

Last edited:

I need to know what outlets you go to because around here I have 3 outlets and they never get anything good (Bay area-Nothern Cali)... LOL Lebrons sometimes Retro j's forget about it unless they have like one pair from a online order or something..
Probably talking about some outlets in North/South Dakota, Iowa, etc.

Jesus christ..... For the price she paid for them she coulda got a gym membership

Alot of big girls buy shoes cuz they think dudes gonna be impressed n like them. Just use the money n get the body right

Some dudes only like the BBdubs, a BBW is like a perfect 10 to some cats.
Those "big girls need love too" dudes.
There's a penis for every size woman

Last edited:

Seems like almost every DB outlet release is a random location, the last DB release was the Retro X on Apri 12th at Jersey Gardens

Last edited:

You know there some hidden chubby lovers in NT or hit up one or a few big girls in their life :nerd: .
One more thing, how the h*** we went from 13s to talking about big girls :lol:

You know there some hidden chubby lovers in NT or hit up one or a few big girls in their life :nerd: .
One more thing, how the h*** we went from 13s to talking about big girls :lol:

:smile: because dudes can't stop thinking about the girl and her 13's back there. :smile:
Everyday a new comment, probably those chubby chasers you mentioned

He says box price is $185, even tho we been hearing/seeing $170. But I can't say I'm surprised... 13s were already $170 at the beginning of '13. 
ohwell.gif
the hikes started already that's what happened with the steel 10s last year. they were 170 even though I don't believe there was much notice up front

Back
Top Bottom