Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Not to throw this even more off topic but Robert Horry is a 7x champion with 3 different teams. He contributed in pretty much every squad he was on.
Not to be-little Tim Duncan because he is a legend but Horry holds his own, not just with clutch shots. People will argue that he was just in the right place at the right time, but he is the key example of an a+ bench player and that helps teams win championships. Tim was more of an influence on the spurs, but I think Horry was a bigger influence on the NBA league.

::NBA rant Over::
my bad

I'm not saying Robert Horry wasn't an excellent player. Just not sure why he got brought up?

Last edited:
I'm not saying Robert Horry wasn't an excellent player. Just not sure why he got brought up?

Because someone brought up Duncan having more rings so someone said Horry because he has more rings. Why was Duncan even brought up, right? :lol:

Last edited:
Ring argument is stupid because its so dang hard to win one.  Also you can't say if Horry wasn't there somebody else would have made the shot.  It doesn't work that way, also Horry bailed Tim Duncan out in the 05 finals a couple of times against my Pistons.  Duncan still the GOAT PF though, but lets not diminish Horry's accomplishemnts  as anyone could have did what he did.  Dude was a special role player and the clutch gene. 

Last edited:
At the end of th day, Horry needs a PE jordan xiii so we can stay relevant to the xiii thread :lol:

Thought I missed a another restock, the way this thread was moving.
laugh.gif
no kidding, I am still trying to see how this thread got to us talking about Big Shot Bob, and the Spurs? Juxtaposed

At least the Spurs showed up and made it a series. The Heat were no where to be found in the 2014 finals. They were literally MIA

you still going to be talking trash when they win another chip this year? You sound like a hater bruh. I'm not sure if I want to know who your squad is. :lol:

Cooler weather can't come fast enough, so I can break out my Red Pods and both pairs of Alts.... That wasn't going down in 90+ degree heat in FL

Back
Top Bottom