Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

Then I'll wait and get them at Finishline with my $20 reward. About $148.00. Repped for the info toneloc.

I'm actually relieved that these are not the mids. If those were coming out instead of these this month, I'd end up spending money I don't want to, or being hurt that I didn't get them. JB has been cutting me some slack for about a year and a half now. Then came the announcement of the indiglos.......from that release up until the beginning of 2017 they've got me shelling out almost every month.

There ain't no retiring from this. Anyone who thinks they can or will is delusional or in denial. We just get brief brakes when they release a bunch of shoes we already have or don't want. My little hiatus is almost up. Relapse.

Last edited:
I'm actually relieved that these are not the mids. If those were coming out instead of these this month, I'd end up spending money I don't want to, or being hurt that I didn't get them. JB has been cutting me some slack for about a year and a half now. Then came the announcement of the indiglos.......from that release up until the beginning of 2017 they've got me shelling out almost every month.

There ain't no retiring from this. Anyone who thinks they can or will is delusional or in denial. We just get brief brakes when they release a bunch of shoes we already have or don't want. My little hiatus is almost up. Relapse.

Grown man priorities like marriage, mortgage, and work take the front seat for me. I still find ways to keep involved with this great hobby, but I do it on a much lower price scale. KD seven florals for $55, Penny twos for $35 at an outlet, that's how I get my stuff now.

Very very rarely will I pay full price for sneakers nowadays. Last one for me it was the white cement 4 which I bought four pairs of, that was a major splurge.

Toebox is whatever at this point. I'm happy with these. Not trying to be overly picky or complacent but I never thought we'd ever see these again. Looking forward to 'em.

I'm a fan of nightwing so that's cool to see. Hopefully my pair from Kixsquare ships soon. Just after ordering from them I discovered an NT thread dedicated to their shady dealings, hoping all goes well.

Favorite AJ Low of all time
nerd.gif

Going to look good when I swap the black laces in.

Got $15 off with VIP FTL coupon. $145 plus tax, I'll take it.

Hope Jordan doesn't push back the release. 

Definitely a cop for me [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

So far...... 

Decent.
its the toe box that kills me, so high, straight and flat. Really takes away from the aesthetic of the shoe. especially in larger sizes, like my 13.  I could live with the wrong red and the wrong piping but that toebox has been a deal breaker for me lately on a lot of nikes. got the steel toe look 

saved me 3 pair worth of money. still a nice shoe for you guys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom