Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

One distinct difference I notice fed from my 95s is the lace eyelets do not go through the leather as pictured.

Its funny you mention this. I did not have the original 1987 air jordan 2 low....but i think they did not have the holes (do not go through the leather)
so this feature anyway may be closer to the original which surprises me a little

Last edited:
I'm shocked they're having raffles for these here. The only thing that they've done raffles for this year are the XII's.

No buzz or hype on this shoe which is a good thing.  Guess people are saving up for the 12's the week after

I'm shocked they're having raffles for these here. The only thing that they've done raffles for this year are the XII's.
All my local spots are doing FCFS, pretty much will sit in my area. It's a Jordan 2, and a low. Two things that aren't popular. But they are an OG color.....

That's why I am copping on day 1, OG color!

All my local spots are doing FCFS, pretty much will sit in my area. It's a Jordan 2, and a low. Two things that aren't popular. But they are an OG color.....

That's why I am copping on day 1, OG color!

jordan 2 lows are just as popular or unpopular depending on your vantage point as the high, being that both are OG and not a gimmick released later by JB. i prefer low over high in this model by far

Back
Top Bottom