Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

That's how I feel... Aquas are such a beautiful piece of art.... Sitting like they are is just sad.... That being said its F'd up that will happen to these...

wait , making less means more people will get them?
how does that work?

Last edited:
If they make these a mas GR, they will get marked down to $50 and rot at outlets for a long time.

That's how I feel... Aquas are such a beautiful piece of art.... Sitting like they are is just sad.... That being said its F'd up that will happen to these...

You see this right here?

This way of thinking...

This is why the "sneaker game" is where it is, instead of where it once was.

:smh:

I would LOVE to see a pair of aqua lows. Say what you will about low top kicks, but they got that casual look that is simply fire.

I would LOVE to see a pair of aqua lows. Say what you will about low top kicks, but they got that casual look that is simply fire.
yeah I feel ya...I keep my concord lows real clean and everytime they come out people always stop me and say good things.

wait , making less means more people will get them?
how does that work?

No, wtf you talking about.... Quote the guy I quoted...

You see this right here?

This way of thinking...

:smh:

I hate to see these sit homie that's it no argument.... Not say they will or won't.....

:rofl:

Last edited:
You see this right here?

This way of thinking...

mean.gif
Can't really expect differently from someone with drugs as their avatar
eyes.gif

Can't really expect differently from someone with drugs as their avatar :rolleyes

What? That's just a pic.... Yall still missing the point..... If you read my [emoji]128169[/emoji] You'll understand..... @jaylaw15 said way more no one quoted him.... I only agreed that in aqua 8 numbers these will sit.... Don't quote me if you didn't read his [emoji]128169[/emoji].... Can't read one without the other....

Wtf drugs have to do with shoes... Have to be the stupidest quote on NT...

Last edited:
What? That's just a pic.... Yall still missing the point..... If you read my [emoji]128169[/emoji] You'll understand..... @jaylaw15 said way more no one quoted him.... I only agreed that in aqua 8 numbers these will sit.... Don't quote me if you didn't read his [emoji]128169[/emoji].... Can't read one without the other....
Wtf drugs have to do with shoes... Have to be the stupidest quote on NT...
we get what you meant. the point was, it makes no sense and just sounds like something a hypebeast would say. why on earth would you be sad to see a shoe sit.........? and you're right "wtf drugs have to do with shoes" is the dumbest quote on NT, congratulations. Your reading comprehension is frankly terrible. lol @ you saying I'm the one missing the point
laugh.gif
. also, don't be threatening me in PMs anymore this is what he said titled "ON IT": "Bruh, an you didn't even have [emoji]128169[/emoji] real to say.... So you pull the avatar card as others have done.... Fk up on this site and I'm on yo ***.... Eye for an eye homie....[emoji]128521[/emoji]"

like really? not even gonna comment on that you just showing your ignorance like your avatar.
mean.gif

Last edited:
for me, these might be a good everyday-beaters shoe
if nike can get back to the comfort this model used to provide

:nthat:

Man hopefully the white maize lows I had back in high school make a return as well. Got snatched up out my gym locker when they were already beaters smh.

Any sample pics of the 2016 retro version? Am not sure whether they would reintroduce the original shape. The last time the got the toe box right was in 1994.

Coppin these but I want them to remaster the Hi-Tops with the same shape and without the red piping like the last 2 retros. One can only wish [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Sad part is I believe the 2's they're giving us are their "remastered" versions but I really hope I'm wrong but I see they put Nike on the bottom but still have the jumpman on the insole, so I really hope it's not their remastered version......

Back
Top Bottom