Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

Wow I can't believe the lt got the shape closer to the OG lows. The Marquttes and Georgetowns are sick but them Chicagos are getting copped. JB please, please, please drop the OG Hi with the OG shape!!

[emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]️yes they are so long they're not coming back, I think it was they're way of dealing with creasing idk jus guessing here....

These shoes have all been sold except the low top 2's. They were my back to school shoe in fall 1987. Then I got a pair in 95 then another(pictured) in 2001. The soles were very frail on the retro. Can't wait to own these again for obvious reasons. Repped for having a collection that looks like what I want to have by the end of summer

View media item 1960724

I know this is the Chicago 2 low thread but these all red lows are straight fire. I'm sooooo ready.

Just found the Retro 2 "Red" thread....my bad. These are a cop regardless.

Last edited:
I don't evn think they'll say Nike Air in the inside...J/S seeing is believing here but I really really hope I'm wrong....will still cop...regardless

Last edited:
OG shape of the 2s are awesome. Looks more compact.

Don't know why Nike ****** that up and how they can't replicate the OG shape?

I mean, they probably will. Charge us $220 and add "OG" to the name. That's the only way, I guess.

Because they dont really care.
Always do retros halfway right only for many years.

It's weird how some shoes with no release date have leaked pics but on the other hand a shoe or shoes releasing a month or so have no pics at all not evn a replica of some sort I don't get it but hey it's JB they can choose to scrap it at the last min....

I wonder if these gonna be on the regular Nike.com and not just SNKRS I got a discount code I wanna use on these and it seem it won't let me on the SKRS site

I wonder if these gonna be on the regular Nike.com and not just SNKRS I got a discount code I wanna use on these and it seem it won't let me on the SKRS site

Once it goes on the regular Nike site. You can use it.

Not on snkrs. Weak.

Regardless, shoe won't sell out. It's a 2 and a low.

Needs to be a Jordan 2 low X Don C or something to sell out immediately. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom